• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watch out LEE

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Life in the Red's Blog | QB Martinez making push?

Do you guys think Martinez will get a start this season. I think if Lee dont have the offense going by the Washington game Bo will start Green. If Green cant have the offense going before conference play then he should get a shot. If Martinez cant do it we are FUCKED lol.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
whichever one gives us the best chance to win every game...
thats the one i want starting!

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
theres no substance there

i mean he could be right, but there is no substance

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
taylor supposedly had a great scrimmage on saturday and based on one performance has moved back into the race.

I'm not holding out for him...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Pelini literally just said "the QB race is now becoming clear and we feel like we know who our starter is...."

I don't think there is any way in hell this race would become clear if Martinez all of a sudden stepped up and impressed........I'm guessin the coaches would be confused as hell if that happened.

I stand by what I know is going to happen.......Lee is older and more experienced, he has been playing well according to multiple reports on Sports Nightly....they are going to start the guy who has the experience.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now what I will not predict is Lee being successful...........we will see Green on the field plenty

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.......yea I am absolutely still high on Green. I want him to break out and be the outstanding player that we expected him to be.

As of right now I just want to win this year.......I don't care if one player stands out or if they all just seem mediocre. If we win that is fine with me.

I think Green gets plenty of time this year and finds himself leading the team next year.

Whatever the case, no matter what the coaches decide this year, the decision they make is the right decision.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im high on green i really really want him to be the next vince young yeah yeah that might be expecting to much but i know he can do it.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully I am right about Lee and he plays great this year. First off, he will be the starter IMO, and if he fails we are in the same spot as last year which isn't good. Secondly, I still hope we can red-shirt Green and give him more time to learn and grow. I would love to see what the guy could do with the extra time, he could very well trun into a Pryor or Young with it.