• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wasn't the accuser's press conference at 10 AM today?

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No just want the Truth. I'd feel a lot better if it went to trial and he was found innocent but they never allowed that to happen.

I don't understand how a girl can claim she was raped on the exact night of the incident, they find DNA, they can't come up with a clear motive for filing a false report, and it not go to trial.

What would you do with Paul Pierce if you got him?

paul_pierce_250.jpg

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You completely misunderstood my point. What you claim as far fetched.is fine. As a parent you are not going to be upset at your daughter for underage drinking if she tells you she was raped. Ms. Carroll today said that is why the alleged victim did not call her parents to tell them she was raped.

That's irrelevant to whether he raped her or not.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand what motive she would have to claim a false r*pe of an amateur athlete who had yet to become a star.

Its more believable that he raped her.

doesn't mean he is guilty. Just makes more sense when we have a he said she said situation going on.

:agree:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what happened just like nobody here knows either. I think her statements are inconsistent for sure but I also think its odd she named him as her attacker and his DNA was found on her and they didnt even bring him in for questioning until late in the process. r*pe is the toughest allegation to prove because all you really need to do is just say that you had sex with the girl but didnt r*pe her. That turns it into a he said, she said deal and NO ONE should be surprised that the people in charge of the investigation chose to side with the starting QB for their towns national championship contending FB team. Doesnt mean Jameis is guilty at all though, just that there is no real way of knowing and the young man is fortunate to be who he is because a regular young black man would probably be in jail awaiting a trial right now. Sucks but its true.

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a theory somewhere saying that Jameis messed up and blew his load in this girl, and she freaked out about possibly getting pregnant and claimed r*pe. When she realized she wasn't pregnant, she stopped pursuing the case. He dropped her off at the corner of Call and Stadium, which is just as close to CVS as it is to her dorm room, so the theory suggests she went there to get the morning-after pill.

That's 100% speculation, and I don't necessarily believe it myself, but it's not a terrible theory.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a theory somewhere saying that Jameis messed up and blew his load in this girl, and she freaked out about possibly getting pregnant and claimed r*pe. When she realized she wasn't pregnant, she stopped pursuing the case. He dropped her off at the corner of Call and Stadium, which is just as close to CVS as it is to her dorm room, so the theory suggests she went there to get the morning-after pill.

That's 100% speculation, and I don't necessarily believe it myself, but it's not a terrible theory.

That theory would have some pretty easy to obtain evidence behind it.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcible r*pe will leave tell tale signs on the female body......there will be bruising to a degree and muscle strain if no lubricants were used. The medical exam would have determined that from the get go.

If there is no medical evidence, most of the time there isn't much of a case. Just you saying he did it, with no medical evidence that a r*pe occurred is not likely to lead to charges.

That said, I have no idea if there was any physical evidence. Apparently there was not enough for the SA to press charges.

This whole "xyz is more likely" argument is bullshit. Either there is evidence or there is not. You can believe what you want......but if you can't prove it, it's meaningless.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blood and urine were tested at UF. Yep they sure are into helping FSU cover shit up. You do not test blood for drugs. You test urine. When she asked the SAO to verify the blood it was done at UF again. She failed to mention that the FDLE lab they used is Carroll's alma mater. Also the video interviews of Casher and affidavit do not state that he videotaped Winston or other people. He stated that he was trying to so they could mess with Winston. They may have had 3somes before, but not this time. Yep the hospital, TPD, SAO, UF LABS, FSU players, and FSU all got involved in a cover up.

Wrong. :nono:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's irrelevant to whether he raped her or not.

It is no more relevant than anything else that people speculate about. Neither you nor I know what happened. So with that being known for you to state that it is "likely" he did do what he was accused of is completely irrelevant since it is not based in factual evidence. Just speculation and conjecture on your part.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They do go for urine first. If it is negative they may then test the blood. Also there are only certain drugs that show up in the blood or other type of test. Acid for one. Unless these 3 football players are better chemists than the doctors at the FDLE I highly doubt hat they would need to test the blood for GHB and other "date r*pe drugs". As her attorney suggested today.

In fact since her urine sample and r*pe kit were done mere hours after the incident there is NO NEED to test the blood for these kinds of drugs. As long as the urine test is done within 72 hours of the event they can use the urine test. After that the body metabolizes the drug and then they would have to use a hair sample test. So in the context of what her attorney said today I am correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do go for urine first. If it is negative they may then test the blood. Also there are only certain drugs that show up in the blood or other type of test. Acid for one. Unless these 3 football players are better chemists than the doctors at the FDLE I highly doubt hat they would need to test the blood for GHB and other "date r*pe drugs". As her attorney suggested today.

In fact since her urine sample and r*pe kit were done mere hours after the incident there is NO NEED to test the blood for these kinds of drugs. As long as the urine test is done within 72 hours of the event they can use the urine test. After that the body metabolizes the drug and then they would have to use a hair sample test. So in the context of what her attorney said today I am correct.

Ghb only has a few hrs shelf life to be found in the body. It can be found through blood or urine. The attorney is out to prove an agenda but is misguided.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghb only has a few hrs shelf life to be found in the body. It can be found through blood or urine. The attorney is out to prove an agenda but is misguided.

The bold is my point. She is :ss: to get some play in the media. This is no about the girl or justice. This is about the parents(mother precisely) and the attorney looking for something else. Unless you are going to announce a civil suit why have a presser over an hour long BEFORE Q&A? She is just slinging mud and seeing if something sticks. The bad part for her was that the media people were tired of her at the end. Some were aggressively asking questions. She all but said everyone involved helped in on a cover up. That is one hell of a cover up considering the amount of people involved.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcible r*pe will leave tell tale signs on the female body......there will be bruising to a degree and muscle strain if no lubricants were used. The medical exam would have determined that from the get go.

If there is no medical evidence, most of the time there isn't much of a case. Just you saying he did it, with no medical evidence that a r*pe occurred is not likely to lead to charges.

That said, I have no idea if there was any physical evidence. Apparently there was not enough for the SA to press charges.

This whole "xyz is more likely" argument is bullshit. Either there is evidence or there is not. You can believe what you want......but if you can't prove it, it's meaningless.

r*pe can happen without that. Especially when they are unconscious.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is no more relevant than anything else that people speculate about. Neither you nor I know what happened. So with that being known for you to state that it is "likely" he did do what he was accused of is completely irrelevant since it is not based in factual evidence. Just speculation and conjecture on your part.

He was accused the night of, there was DNA, there is no motive for false accusation. That's enough for a trial.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The funny thing is is that you would never be so quick to steadfastly defend this guy if he was with any other program. In fact if he was the member of a program you disliked you would be on the opposite side of the fence with all the these things that don't add up.