• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wash's pre-game speech before game 7

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much for mincing words is he.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who ever recorded and released this is wrong. This sort of thing needs to stay in the locker room, it's meant for the team, not general consumption.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Too bad carpenter and the cardinals stuck it up our fuckin ass. Not for nothing though, that was a great speech.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What is said in the Clubhouse, Stays there. That is in Every Lockeroom in every major sport. How did this get out. There was betrayal here. Who recorded this. Shouldn't have happened. Heard it on Vimeo. Gives the casual fan a taste of the Baseball Clubhouse that we never get to here. Wash was really Great. Makes me feel that they were ready for that 7th Game. Just got beat. Sure much of the same things were said in the Cardinals Lockeroom.

ashcan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What is said in the Clubhouse, Stays there. That is in Every Lockeroom in every major sport. How did this get out. There was betrayal here. Who recorded this. Shouldn't have happened. Heard it on Vimeo. Gives the casual fan a taste of the Baseball Clubhouse that we never get to here. Wash was really Great. Makes me feel that they were ready for that 7th Game. Just got beat. Sure much of the same things were said in the Cardinals Lockeroom.

"Just got beat."
That was my biggest fear after game 6. I didn't fear us not being ready. I feared baseball just being baseball and teams playing good games.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"Just got beat."
That was my biggest fear after game 6. I didn't fear us not being ready. I feared baseball just being baseball and teams playing good games.

Mine as well. It was a Bad Break with that Rainout> Carpenter was able to comeback with 3 Days Rest. Rangers should have won it in 6 Games. Base was Baseball in that 7th game. Cardinals won that one. But its the 6th Game that got away that I will always remember.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sorry everybody. Continue to butcher the English Language in my posts. Can't write it as fast as I think. Lots of Typing.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mine as well. It was a Bad Break with that Rainout> Carpenter was able to comeback with 3 Days Rest. Rangers should have won it in 6 Games. Base was Baseball in that 7th game. Cardinals won that one. But its the 6th Game that got away that I will always remember.

It is my continued belief that TEX should have won in five. Game 3 disaster spun out of control in the top of the 4th when Torrealba's lack of agility along with being positioned on the wrong side of the plate resulted in him failing to catch Napoli's throw to Home to force out Pujols on what would have been the front end of a double play force of Jay at 1b where Kinsler had already arrived.

Instead ... STL scored 2 runs with Torrealba flopping around behind the plate ... taking a 4-0 lead. TEX scored 3 times in the bottom of the 4th. Had Torrealba made the catch and throw to 1b ... the score at the bottom of the 4th in Game 3 would have been 3-2 favor of TEX. TEX wins Game 3 ... and 4 ... and 5. Then there is no Game 6 ... or Game 7.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Torrealba defensive liability is the reason why TEX did not win the World Series.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love what Wash said. This speech would have been incredibly epic had they been able to go out and win Game 7.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much for mincing words is he.

I guess people within the organization are upset about this becoming public mainly because of the language. Aside from that, I thought it was a great talk and see nothing wrong with it.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess people within the organization are upset about this becoming public mainly because of the language. Aside from that, I thought it was a great talk and see nothing wrong with it.

I don't think the language has anything to do with it. It's just that the sanctity of the clubhouse was broken. Looks like they sorted it out though, and that there was no harm intended.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the language has anything to do with it. It's just that the sanctity of the clubhouse was broken. Looks like they sorted it out though, and that there was no harm intended.

true

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would hope every young kid in the Rangers minor league system sees this and takes it to heart. I would hope they are fired up by it and work that much harder to get here and be a part of this organization.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would hope every young kid in the Rangers minor league system sees this and takes it to heart. I would hope they are fired up by it and work that much harder to get here and be a part of this organization.

Damn right!