• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to do with countryroads and I.

You were not mentioned nor brought in.

I am not sure why you are attempting to jump in here at all....seriously.
First, I have no interest in getting into your spat with country. Second, this is a public forum. Consequently, everyone on here is affected by your postings, wether we are directly involved or not.

what Im curious about is why you are so threatened by country’s opinions and postings? He is No troll, just voracious in posting his beliefs. Like many of us on here. So is it an age/maturity thing, or are you just whiny ass snowflake that cant bear to see anything that counters your wishes?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some here forget this is a public forum, if you post others are free to comment.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do we want Shuler/Daniels wearing 5; Griffin/Maye wearing 10 or Sonny/McCarthy wearing 9?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I have no interest in getting into your spat with country. Second, this is a public forum. Consequently, everyone on here is affected by your postings, wether we are directly involved or not.

what Im curious about is why you are so threatened by country’s opinions and postings? He is No troll, just voracious in posting his beliefs. Like many of us on here. So is it an age/maturity thing, or are you just whiny ass snowflake that cant bear to see anything that counters your wishes?
Now there is a great response from someone who just comes on here to snipe others.

Your posts generally involve you attempting to call me out. No wonder your last post was appropriately tagged with a "clown".

You clearly want to get involved because you responded to it in an attempt to insult me. Instead of making me look bad, you made yourself look like a stooge.

Not threatened by Country's posts at all...I just don't like trolls. He is a troll and many others agree with that. The fact that you claim he is not shows how out of touch you really are. He is an agenda posting troll...nothing more...nothing less. When confronted, he ran....which was predictable. Common behavior of a troll.

You are a hypocrite for sure. You have told me to ignore others while you refuse to take your own advise. It is a public forum...that is correct. Common sense says that your attempts to come in here and be the White Knight of the board is a joke. The fact that Countryroads gets any protection here is laughable. I have said numerous times, just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it right.

I have said a million times, if my posts negatively effect others, simply say so and I will leave. Take it up with Skinsdad...if he wants me gone....I am out. It is a public board and if anyone else wants me out for whatever reason...just say the word. How many other posters here have said that? I am the only one.

No need to make the board a war zone.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there is a great response from someone who just comes on here to snipe others.

Your posts generally involve you attempting to call me out. No wonder your last post was appropriately tagged with a "clown".

You clearly want to get involved because you responded to it in an attempt to insult me. Instead of making me look bad, you made yourself look like a stooge.

Not threatened by Country's posts at all...I just don't like trolls. He is a troll and many others agree with that. The fact that you claim he is not shows how out of touch you really are. He is an agenda posting troll...nothing more...nothing less. When confronted, he ran....which was predictable. Common behavior of a troll.

You are a hypocrite for sure. You have told me to ignore others while you refuse to take your own advise. It is a public forum...that is correct. Common sense says that your attempts to come in here and be the White Knight of the board is a joke. The fact that Countryroads gets any protection here is laughable. I have said numerous times, just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it right.

I have said a million times, if my posts negatively effect others, simply say so and I will leave. Take it up with Skinsdad...if he wants me gone....I am out. It is a public board and if anyone else wants me out for whatever reason...just say the word. How many other posters here have said that? I am the only one.

No need to make the board a war zone.
i,ve seen enough shit in 61 years to ether duck or avoid it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some here forget this is a public forum, if you post others are free to comment.
So challenging people to a fight or tracking them down on a Cowboys board is free game right?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So challenging people to a fight or tracking them down on a Cowboys board is free game right?
LOL, I didn't name you .... feeling guilty?

I did not challenge anyone to fight, what I said was "if you talked to me in person like you do on the board I would hit you in the nose." You weren't there but you like to bring this up all the time like you were.

Honestly, I don't think you are good for the board. You asked me to leave you alone and for the most part I have done that. Mostly because you have not shown the ability to debate without starting an argument. You pick fights with whatever poster that says something you don't like. country has as much right to say what he wants as you do. j_y has been a a valuable participant on this board.. How many enemies do you want to make. It is not your job to be judge and jury. This place is opinion based, it is okay to ignore opinions you don't agree with.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did not challenge anyone to fight, what I said was "if you talked to me in person like you do on the board I would hit you in the nose." You weren't there but you like to bring this up all the time like you were.

Honestly, I don't think you are good for the board. You asked me to leave you alone and for the most part I have done that. Mostly because you have not shown the ability to debate without starting an argument. You pick fights with whatever poster that says something you don't like. country has as much right to say what he wants as you do. j_y has been a a valuable participant on this board.. How many enemies do you want to make. It is not your job to be judge and jury. This place is opinion based, it is okay to ignore opinions you don't agree with.
Lol...you are misremembering what happened and PDay can vouch for that. You tracked me down on the cowboys board and then brought it here. Every cowboy fan saw it including chiller. You absolutely picked a fight with me, called me a vulgar name, and then i had the thread locked to keep the peace. You tried to run sty off and then me.

Most every poster here called you out for the stunt you pulled.

You did challenge chiller to a fight.

You don't believe I am good for the board? I think you would be surprised how many say the same about you.

If it is the request of the board, I am gone. Its that simple. If I am perceived as a bully or troll like you said, I will leave. I am not trying to make any enemies here. I can give you a list of at least 10 posters who would disagree.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sporty absolutely did challenge me to a fight, did follow duke to the cowboys board calling duke a vulgar name, brought that shit to this board too, and is the most sanctimonious poster on the board, bar none.

I dont really have anything more to say on the subject, bc I have little to say during the offseason anyway, but I thought it would be wise to add my .02 before commenting on potato salad again.

You are right about one thing sporty: ignorance is bliss.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what in the world

Just remember the odd shift with Levis last year, pushing him up to #2 projections leading up to the draft. He of course went 2nd round. Now, I don't expect JJ to go that late, but big odds shifts a week before the draft can easily be smoke.

What is the benefit to the Commanders though? Are they trying to get someone to trade up to 2?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thing from my perspective:

i dont want duke gone. That dude is the second funniest poster on the board. Obviously, I’m the funniest.

I dont want sporty gone. Sometimes its enjoyable to laugh at the alta cakkas.

I dont want j_y gone. We have lovers quarrels, certainly, but seem to be in a good place currently. Same with gekoka.

I dont want country gone, because thag guy is pure comic relief.

I dont want skinsdad gone, because though I dont always agree with his policies, I sure as shit dont want to police this place.

I dont want sty or breed gone because they are super unique in their postings.

Now as for dean…..

Kidding dean. Just kidding. Sort of. :-)

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont want duke gone. That dude is the second funniest poster on the board. Obviously, I’m the funniest.

I dont want j_y gone. We have lovers quarrels, certainly, but seem to be in a good place currently. Same with gekoka.

I dont want skinsdad gone, because though I dont always agree with his policies, I sure as shit dont want to police this place.

Now as for dean…..

cmon now. i dont know why you have an issue with me. i rarely talk to you. Maybe you are still mad when i called you out when you thought we get a top 5 pick for Payne. I don't know. I thought i had to say something.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i try to rspect everybody,s onions,no matter how wrong or different they are from mine.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now as for dean…..

I want you gone Chiller actually.

Why....

Because you are evil and a Communist to boot.

You are the only person I have ever met who cheered for Darth Vadar against Luke Skywalker.
You also cried like a baby when Ivan Drago lost to Rocky.
You probably would have cheered for the British against the Continental army.
You would have supported Cobra against GI Joe.
You would have supported Agent Smith against Neo in The Matrix.

You are evil....evvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllll!