• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t buy this at all

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what to believe at this point, but this report, the IG live I posted, not sure Jayden wants to be here.
I don’t buy this either

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a hard time believing JD wants to play in the snow for half his career. Just ready to find out.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t buy this either
I do think if he had a choice he'd want to be with his former coach, in a brand new indoor stadium, and four hours from Cali.

Doesn't mean he's opposed to us.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what to believe at this point, but this report, the IG live I posted, not sure Jayden wants to be here.
So meetings with Pennix didn't go well?

So meetings with Daniels didn't go well?

I am guessing the meetings with Maye were splended because Maye is in line to either be President of the United States, the Pope, or Santa Claus.

Sorry but this is getting ridiculous at this point. I know you are being the messenger. I find it odd that the pro-Maye crowd has trusted sources that we need to take a gospel.

We have bigger fish to fry IF our Front Office isn't getting along with prospects.

I know you are the messenger...its just getting insane at this point.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So meetings with Pennix didn't go well?

So meetings with Daniels didn't go well?

I am guessing the meetings with Maye were splended because Maye is in line to either be President of the United States, the Pope, or Santa Claus.

Sorry but this is getting ridiculous at this point. I know you are being the messenger. I find it odd that the pro-Maye crowd has trusted sources that we need to take a gospel.

We have bigger fish to fry IF our Front Office isn't getting along with prospects.

I know you are the messenger...its just getting insane at this point.
Well we don't have a 30 visit scheduled with Maye yet. It feels like the media just enjoys kicking the Commanders/Redskins and are having a hard time breaking that habbit.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we don't have a 30 visit scheduled with Maye yet. It feels like the media just enjoys kicking the Commanders/Redskins and are having a hard time breaking that habbit.
Exactly.

Again, if true, I am concerned.

Pennix and Daniels have been reported to be outstanding individuals who have kept their noses clean and have interviewed well.

If our Front Office is NOT getting along with prospects, that is the concern for me...not that the agenda posting crowd is hyping up Maye.

I don't believe for one second that Peters, Newmark and Quinn are not getting along with elite QB prospects. Apparently some here believe it OR WANT to believe it.

This would be more about the Front Office than Drake Maye IMO. Again, I don't believe it.

I do believe that prospects interview or jive better than others. I have no idea which QB prospects interview better. I am sure the pro-Maye crowd already have made up their mind and could not care less about the facts.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Again, if true, I am concerned.

Pennix and Daniels have been reported to be outstanding individuals who have kept their noses clean and have interviewed well.

If our Front Office is NOT getting along with prospects, that is the concern for me...not that the agenda posting crowd is hyping up Maye.

I don't believe for one second that Peters, Newmark and Quinn are not getting along with elite QB prospects. Apparently some here believe it OR WANT to believe it.

This would be more about the Front Office than Drake Maye IMO. Again, I don't believe it.

I do believe that prospects interview or jive better than others. I have no idea which QB prospects interview better. I am sure the pro-Maye crowd already have made up their mind and could not care less about the facts.
If Daniels had been to Ashburn, believe me we would know it. I highly doubt we've even met with him yet.

They still have to sit in the classroom and break down film with these guys. JD walking into Ashburn would be everywhere.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen positives and negatives for both guys. It is what people do when this many QBs are considered good. I don't think one is being praised more than another and vice versa. If it was left up to me I'd take McCarthy in part because he has been the QB on a top team and played in bigger games and played against better defenses but thank god I am not making the pick. I think any of the three has a chance to be good.

You kind of have to laugh at all the shit that is being dug up and said because Peter's isn't giving a hint.