• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wash not his fault we lost but ...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Feliz has to lock it down in the 9th period - why we lost. He's been playing with fire all post season and got us tonight. But please tell me why Feliz didn't come back out for the 10th against Descalso, Jay, and the pitcher?!?!?!? UGH!!!!!!

Then you take Feldman out for German with a slow/injured runner on 1B and 2 out? Mark Lowe had pitched once before that pitch to Freese. Crazy.

This was an epic game though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pretty much summed up everything Wash did wrong tonight. You're right. He didn't lose the game for us. Feliz gave them every chance. Cruz missed an easy fly ball. Oliver choked at an epic level. But bringing in Lowe so you can get a iffy pinch hitter in with a gimpy Napoli on first and 2 outs is the most assinine thing of all. Total botch job by Wash.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea, the more I see Freese's "double" the more I think Nelly could of gotten it if he crashed into the wall. It's a hard play but worth the risk based on the stakes. So many "ifs". DO choked big time. He gave up hits to two absolute nobodies - bench fodder.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash is the dumbest guy on the block. This team wins in spite of him. And tonight his ignorance just lost the World Series. MY sucked in the field. Nothing new there. DO couldn't get anybody out. Nothing new there. Feliz was wild again. Nothing new there. And now e get to watch that piece of utter shit Larussa and his cocksucking pitcher Carpenter celebrate tomorrow when they blow us out.

Honestly, the worst World Series loss in baseball history. No exaggeration.

CoJo

Master of Sarcasm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There were quite a few questionable moments from Wash tonight.

Letting a pitcher hit with bases loaded.
Playing OF deep with tying run on second.
Darren Oliver to close the 10th?
German pinch hit.
Lowe over Gonzo?

That's off the top of my head.

But it's not all on Wash, Wash got them in position to finish and the players ultimately could not do it. The bullpen stabbed us in the back.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

German pinch hit.
Lowe over Gonzo?

But it's not all on Wash, Wash got them in position to finish and the players ultimately could not do it. The bullpen stabbed us in the back.

I say they stabbed us in the heart. Great points about Washington

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

German pinch hit.
Lowe over Gonzo?

You left out Intentionally walking Pujols and pitching to Berkman who has killed us all series long.

CoJo

Master of Sarcasm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You left out Intentionally walking Pujols and pitching to Berkman who has killed us all series long.

Nah I intentionally left it off. I considered it and really thought about it. At the moment it happened I completely agreed with it. Hindsight and all I decided to leave that out. It was a pick your poison situation imo.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelson Cruz should have caught the ball to end the game in the 9th. Yes our pitching sucked about as bad as you can suck but if Cruz plays that ball properly he makes a great catch and we are World Series champions. He misread it and we lost.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the first logical thing you have posted in the last 10 hours jaar. Cruz made what has to be the most half-assed attempt at a fly ball I have ever seen. For Christ's sake you are in no doubles defense. How do you let it get over your head unless it is a home run? Looks like Nelly couldn't handle the pressure to me.