• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wash and days off......

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm sure he's less critical of the team than he appears to be on this board. If he's like me, he likely says things on here that he would normally be yelled at the TV in those times when members of the team aren't performing up to their normal standards. I'm sure I often come across as hyper critical on here because I use this forum to vent. I could easily see him being the same way.

That about sums me up as well, this is where I tend to.vent

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big question mark about jaar is that an IP check revealed him to live in the LA area.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big question mark about jaar is that an IP check revealed him to live in the LA area.

Holy crap. Somebody went to the trouble of checking a guys IP address just because he posts on a freakin sports message board?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. Somebody went to the trouble of checking a guys IP address just because he posts on a freakin sports message board?

IP is very easy to get here, and we already knew he was in the LA area from day one. He has admitted here early on to living in SoCal, not a surprise to me. With as much as people move, current location isn't a big deal.

Posting garbage while the team is on a down swing and never EVER being around when things are going good...that is why I call him a troll. Once you call him out about it, he is normally pretty good about posting a few "token" atta-boys for the team, then disappears again until we take a dive. Then he is right back bitching about someone.

I come here to vent like all of you. But the difference is that I see all of you also on here genuinely celebrating when we are on a hot streak as well. Jaar has never, and I mean literally NEVER, been around and celebrating when things are going good. We all vent and get pissed at stupid decisions, but we enjoy the good times as well. Trolls don't.