• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was looking at the depth chart and saw who had the most to gain..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just sizing up the depth chart and started to think about kids that may be considered for next years draft and narrowing it down to those who have a shot at a high round selection if they have a good if not monster year...

I know that Karl Joseph is getting all the headlines..but for my money if Darryl Worley has a big year he is not back for his Senior season and with his size maybe the best prospect Wv has on either side of the ball and could be taken in the top 2 rounds...

Be interesting how Shell plays, I think he as all the tools...he needs to play hard ever down...but he would be #2 on my list.maybe a 3rd or 4th rounder..and then its a crap shoot..

I think Joseph is overrated....he can can hit..but the kid is so undisciplined and he's too short to play safety in the pro's..so where does he fit in at the next level?...I say Canada..

The O -line maybe a couple of kids who are middle to late round pics...Kwitkowski...maybe a sleeper..he just doesn't get up filed well...he goes side to side and plays great in assignment football, but what NFL team is looking for that right now?