• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VTPhreak4evr is back online with his HokieHighlights videos!!

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guys youtube channel is so useful. If I ever miss a game (most of the time basketball), I can always count on him to have highlights up within a day

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Phreak is a monster, he has great videos and puts alot of work into making sure everyone knows at VT and VT Athletics!

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phreak might be the best promoter of VT basketball behind Greenberg himself. He started a huge donation push for people to donate NIT tickets to students 2 years ago. Pretty much all students got into the game for free because of him. Love watching his highlights. Even gets his own footage of the non-televised games.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Any of you guys got a connection (i.e. twitter, facebook, youtube, etc etc etc) with this guy? If so, how bout an invite to the board!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is an excellent site for Hokie football videos!

HokieHighlights.net - Relive Great Moments in Virginia Tech Sports

Enjoy!!

FYI: In the past VTPhreak4evr has streamed games live via Justin.TV from Lane Stadium. I don't yet know if he's going to be able to do that this coming year, but that may also become a game-viewing option.

I remember watching a lot of this guys videos on youtube (especially the 130 games in 130 days) but WOW what an archive. I will never be bored at work again.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any of you guys got a connection (i.e. twitter, facebook, youtube, etc etc etc) with this guy? If so, how bout an invite to the board!

Just sent him the invite on Twitter and via email. Hope he joins up!