• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vs. Buccaneers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 pick ?

#11 or not ...very possible
Very possible IMO. This offensive Coaching staff cant adapt. We got Lamb and then basically all rookies. Knowing all this they keep using 3wr sets? They could have made this a close game if they had a better game plan. They should have used two TE sets and ran a healthy Zeke. Pollard proved tonight he cant block

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry and Stephen's incompetence has finally bottomed this club out. They botched the Dak negotiations. They would have been better off not paying him, but they made it even worse than it had to be by waiting to sign him and driving up the price. Dak had the best OL in football his rookie season. Now he has the worst. He had a young Zeke. Now he has a washed Zeke and an OC that refuses to give Pollard the ball(under orders from above I'm sure). The WR's are a joke. Lamb is not a #1 and the rest of their depth chart can't get open. They love to hold up Micah as proof that they know what they are doing, but that was just luck, they would have taken Surtain over Micah had he been there. They screwed up the Gregory deal, traded Amari Cooper for a Damn 5th round pick while the Eagles traded Raeger for 4th and a 7th. They let 2 offensive line starters walk when they had the money to keep one or both. They sat out FA until TSmith was injured and they had no choice but to sign a 40 year old Jason Peters. Now Dak is out at least half the season, and of course, the Cowboys have one of the worst QB2's in football. This team is completely fucked

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not a good night for our Cowboys.

The WR situation is as bad as I feared. And the backup QB situation “SMH” well I would elevate Grier and play him so we can find out if he is worth developing. LT may be fine long term but guard …… oh hell the whole OL except Martin is a mess.

Coaching staff is lost. Parcells could have won that game with the same players but a better staff.

McCarthy is Showing why GB sent him packing the whole staff is responsible. Defense was not great but they helped us stay in the game along with some rust showing on #12 on the Bucs. And both tackles out.

Buckle up guys it’s going to be a long season.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry and Stephen's incompetence has finally bottomed this club out. They botched the Dak negotiations. They would have been better off not paying him, but they made it even worse than it had to be by waiting to sign him and driving up the price. Dak had the best OL in football his rookie season. Now he has the worst. He had a young Zeke. Now he has a washed Zeke and an OC that refuses to give Pollard the ball(under orders from above I'm sure). The WR's are a joke. Lamb is not a #1 and the rest of their depth chart can't get open. They love to hold up Micah as proof that they know what they are doing, but that was just luck, they would have taken Surtain over Micah had he been there. They screwed up the Gregory deal, traded Amari Cooper for a Damn 5th round pick while the Eagles traded Raeger for 4th and a 7th. They let 2 offensive line starters walk when they had the money to keep one or both. They sat out FA until TSmith was injured and they had no choice but to sign a 40 year old Jason Peters. Now Dak is out at least half the season, and of course, the Cowboys have one of the worst QB2's in football. This team is completely fucked
Disagree with Zeke being washed. Pollard can't block for shit. What other options did they have besides Dak?? They did wait too long, but Dak had to he signed. As we have seen for 27 years, it is not easy to have a good to great QB. I am ok with letting Cooper and Gregory go, if you have a plan. They seem to have had little to no plan for WR back up QB and O-line. Well the good thing is bye bye McCarthy and KM. They were not prepared for this season. Did not play one second of starters in the preseason. Arrogance bits them in the Ass again!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a lot to comment on about last night. All seems pointless now. Luckily I'll be away with limited ability to watch games the next two Sundays...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree with Zeke being washed. Pollard can't block for shit. What other options did they have besides Dak?? They did wait too long, but Dak had to he signed. As we have seen for 27 years, it is not easy to have a good to great QB. I am ok with letting Cooper and Gregory go, if you have a plan. They seem to have had little to no plan for WR back up QB and O-line. Well the good thing is bye bye McCarthy and KM. They were not prepared for this season. Did not play one second of starters in the preseason. Arrogance bits them in the Ass again!
I disagree about having to pay Dak. When he started out the Cowboys had the best OL in the game, a top 2-3 RB in the game, and quality WR's. He's in his 7th year and has one playoff win. Once the club paid him(which they obviously had major doubts about doing), they were going to have to strip down his supporting cast in a big way. If you have 1 playoff win in 6 years with a lot of talent around you, it's doubtful you win many with a roster like this.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Dak will be out for several weeks. Surgery required on throwing hand. Disregard if already posted.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as it is, sadly it is not an excuse for the horrible play prior to injury. Should be an interesting Jerry week.
Jerry & Stephen will be in hyper spin drive this week. There's no polishing this turd though. Defense was terrific but if you can't score points...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough night
In soooo many ways.

Everyone and their grandmother lead by the DFW media had Mr. Lamb as the soon to be best ever Cowboy receiver remembering his game at the Cotton Bowl against Texas. Shit! When does this become a topic? I've never seen this #1. Hell, he should work out with Jefferson this offseason. Something!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Gallup will help some. James Washington who knows. He is very talented though. Thought Zeke looked good. Parsons was a beast and is going to be fun to watch. Best part was when went up against their really good RT and almost got home. Defense held TB to 19 points. I heard an expert talking last week and they expected a defensive , low scoring contest. I laughed. I thought for sure both would get 30. Hate to see Dak get hurt. I thought he started to look better late especially when he went to the TE. I dont know , looking for anything positive. Huge kick in the nuts last night.