• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vs. Buccaneers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our #1 pick looked the part and a 50 plus yard FG

I got nothing else
I thought so too. I would leave the kid there and put Peters at guard or RT. Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but Terrence Steele is just terrible IMO

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about having to pay Dak. When he started out the Cowboys had the best OL in the game, a top 2-3 RB in the game, and quality WR's. He's in his 7th year and has one playoff win. Once the club paid him(which they obviously had major doubts about doing), they were going to have to strip down his supporting cast in a big way. If you have 1 playoff win in 6 years with a lot of talent around you, it's doubtful you win many with a roster like this.
I agree. He had alot of offensive help his first few years. but you failed to mention the awful defenses. A QB is not the only reason for winning or losing in thr playoffs.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else hold their breath when Parsons made his first tackle. He jumped on Fournettes back and drove him to the ground , landng hard on hiS left shoulder.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He had alot of offensive help his first few years. but you failed to mention the awful defenses. A QB is not the only reason for winning or losing in thr playoffs.
No question about it, I'm only talking about his effectiveness as a QB. He is a good football player, but I don't see him winning a championship without a great supporting cast, which is going to be really hard to do when he is getting paid.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of blame to go around. Dak,Steele,the wr core,pollard and coaching staff,Moore. In particular

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throughout camp that was what the tea leaves said.
Steele was brutal with the penalties. Killed multiple drives. Rookie Smith is a large man and looked good for first game. Farniok missed an assignment but was not terrible. Pollard blocked nobody

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any predictions on which qb the Cowboys add to practice squad. They like to go with familiar guy. Two cheap ones would be either denuchi or Garrett Gilbert

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question about it, I'm only talking about his effectiveness as a QB. He is a good football player, but I don't see him winning a championship without a great supporting cast, which is going to be really hard to do when he is getting paid.
I totally see what your saying. I feel the same way.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any predictions on which qb the Cowboys add to practice squad. They like to go with familiar guy. Two cheap ones would be either denuchi or Garrett Gilbert
Pass
I would play Grier and see if he is worth developing and wait for Dak to be 100% heathy and treat the season as it’s a sunk cost to get a high draft pick. Because without a #1 wide receiver “looks like we missed on Lamb so far” a average OL at best and Dak this offense is toast. Fire McCarthy after the season or after Turkey day pick one. Hire a none yes man coach and give them room to work.
And that is not panicking they should have drafted or signed a quality QB after Dak got hurt the first time but they screwed the pooch again.
Some positives lots of negatives

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steele was brutal with the penalties. Killed multiple drives. Rookie Smith is a large man and looked good for first game. Farniok missed an assignment but was not terrible. Pollard blocked nobody
Pollard looked like he might be related to Deion with his fear of blocking.

OK, maybe it's not fear, it's just something he can't do, but it looked like business decisions.