• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vol For LIFE

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all this shit Tennessee has been through. If anything, this has made me stronger as a fan. Fuck all the bandwagoners and everyone else. I will wear my ORANGE with pride till I die. This is the toughest times the Vols have been through since I've been following. If we can make it through this, we can make it through anything. Just remember, the Big Orange WILL be back...

I SAID IT'S GREAT...TO BE...A TENNESSEE VOL...
:thrasher:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the spirit!
:L @ losing to UK and Michigan today though. :( :pout:

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was talking to friends all fucking night about how much effort we've put forth in the band to do pregame and circle drill and if the fucking football team isnt even going to make it to a bowl game..is it even fucking worth it. Contemplaiting doing band next year super hard and Via Justing Hunters Twitter - "just don't know" (about next years season?) If he leaves theres no fucking way I'll be b ack next year. FUCK

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking to friends all fucking night about how much effort we've put forth in the band to do pregame and circle drill and if the fucking football team isnt even going to make it to a bowl game..is it even fucking worth it. Contemplaiting doing band next year super hard and Via Justing Hunters Twitter - "just don't know" (about next years season?) If he leaves theres no fucking way I'll be b ack next year. FUCK

VFL, bro.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all this shit Tennessee has been through. If anything, this has made me stronger as a fan. Fuck all the bandwagoners and everyone else. I will wear my ORANGE with pride till I die. This is the toughest times the Vols have been through since I've been following. If we can make it through this, we can make it through anything. Just remember, the Big Orange WILL be back...

I SAID IT'S GREAT...TO BE...A TENNESSEE VOL...
:thrasher:

Very well said Sir! With all the stuff this team has gone through in the past couple of years, it is only going to make us stronger. Streaks are meant to be broken. It just hurts when it happens but it was inevitable. Hopefully this will provide the kids that much more hunger to come back stronger next year.

Players and coaches might come and go ... the program might see its ups and downs ... but I gotta stay true in my support for the team. Can't have it any other way ... wouldn't have it any other way. GBO!!!!