• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2015 Recruiting Target List

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be something for VT to get a signing day flip for a big recruit.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FYI: Upcoming announcements

Tomorrow: Tim Settle at the UA All-American Game (4 PM on ESPN2)
Saturday: Lawrence Cager at the US Army All American Game (1 PM on NBC)
Sunday: Dwayne Lawson at the Semper Fidelis All American Bowl (9 PM on Fox Sports 1; commits Darius Fullwood and Mook Reynolds also playing)

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free Darrell Taylor update: "Taylor is committed to Tennessee but also strongly considering Virginia Tech. He says he will make a final decision on Signing Day. He has visited the campus of each on multiple occasions."

https://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1720365

I'm still 100-percent committed to Tennessee but also looking at Tech. Right now, Tech is trying to show me they have to offer is better than Tennessee. I don't see anything that's better as of yet, but I'm gonna keep looking at them.

Who knows what that means?

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI: Upcoming announcements

Tomorrow: Tim Settle at the UA All-American Game (4 PM on ESPN2)
Saturday: Lawrence Cager at the US Army All American Game (1 PM on NBC)
Sunday: Dwayne Lawson at the Semper Fidelis All American Bowl (9 PM on Fox Sports 1; commits Darius Fullwood and Mook Reynolds also playing)

Well, we picked up several CB's for Settle yesterday and one Louisville insider picked Clemson. Things are looking good still with Lawson. Are there any other WR's we are after besides Cager?

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we picked up several CB's for Settle yesterday and one Louisville insider picked Clemson. Things are looking good still with Lawson. Are there any other WR's we are after besides Cager?

Tavin Richardson is the only other outstanding WR offer I'm aware of, and I haven't heard much there in a long time. Sounded like he would probably end up at Kentucky as of a few months back.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldnt be shocked to see a late offer go out to Warren Craft if we have room. He was actually originally committed to JJ in basketball. One of, if not the best athlete in SWVA. Has good speed and size, but is pretty raw from what I have heard. Currently shown as having offers from UVa, UNC, and VMI.

Warren Craft

Warren Craft - Yahoo! Sports

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3049034/highlights/194447377

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle picking Clemson out of the blue would be a very Settle thing to do, lol. I think he will be a Hokie but I have had a bad year on these.

Lord, I hope not. If so, the daily lurk visit to 247 might just have to go away for awhile. The "Beamer Sucks" and "Fire Bud because even though he has a Top 10 D every year, he can't recruit the 5 stars who honestly may not ever start" threads are almost too much already. Surprised that they put up with that shit over there. I am sure hokiehaven is similar?? I am sure the negative threads that a non subscriber can view is enough to chase many away. EGW and Co. should re-think their business model. :)

I think we get Big Timmy. Now if he ever ends up wearing O & M... Not sure?

Last edited by a moderator:

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cager just received about 20 CB's for Bama today. Guess this one is over.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Cager would be great. I am honestly more interested in Settle and Lawson. I think right now there is more of a need for those guys.

And Never look at the CBs until an hour before... :). But there is probably something to it.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord, I hope not. If so, the daily lurk visit to 247 might just have to go away for awhile. The "Beamer Sucks" and "Fire Bud because even though he has a Top 10 D every year, he can't recruit the 5 stars who honestly may not ever start" threads are almost too much already. Surprised that they put up with that shit over there. I am sure hokiehaven is similar?? I am sure the negative threads that a non subscriber can view is enough to chase many away. EGW and Co. should re-think their business model. :)

247's VT site is going to shit extremely quickly

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Half the mods over there ain't hitting on much either.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on Settle.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For...the good guys! Fuck Yes!!

Damn.. He is a big dude!!

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great guy to get. Hope he gets to the field!