• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its actually a good thing he didn't come to VT. His top 3 in order were Clemson, UVA, VT. So the fact he didn't watch the game probably helps us close the gap instead of widen it...

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen his highlights on local news etc, and i agree he will be a top 15 player in the state next year. The thing i question is what position he will project at, great speed and athleticsm but i dont see him as a D1 QB. Most likely WR or safety IMO.

I believe he is being recruited as an "athlete". Think he is more of a burner than anything. I could definetely see him as a wide-out or DB.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Varina is very close to UVA and much easy to make the trip there than to Blacksburg.

UVA is 1.5 hours or so from varina and vt is 3.5ish. Not a massive difference. UVA isn't 15 mins away or anything

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
UVA is 1.5 hours or so from varina and vt is 3.5ish. Not a massive difference. UVA isn't 15 mins away or anything

Since this was an unofficial, you have to think about roundtrip. It's 3 hours vs. 7 hours. And the fact it was at 6pm, good luck getting home at a reasonable time.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this was an unofficial, you have to think about roundtrip. It's 3 hours vs. 7 hours. And the fact it was at 6pm, good luck getting home at a reasonable time.

Good one to miss too.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope so! Wyatt looks like a beast coming off that end....Evan, do you know if there is any bigtime OL from VA in this 2013 class?? we need some big guys up front!

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hope so! Wyatt looks like a beast coming off that end....Evan, do you know if there is any bigtime OL from VA in this 2013 class?? we need some big guys up front!
I am not sure about in the entire state, but I know in this area (757) there are a few that I can think of...

Been hearing some decent things about Jacob "Maz" Mazgajewski, he plays for Grafton after transferring from Washington State. He is 6'6" and 250lb as a Junior and should get a little bigger. I have not seen him play yet but he has a great frame.

Connor O'Shea has been talked about some, he has some small college interest right now, once he hits the camp scene I think he will blow up. He plays for Great Bridge and is 6'5" and roughly 300lb

Garrett Watts (Great Bridge) will hit the camp scene and get noticed as will Alex Skidmore(Ocean Lakes) and possible Aaron Williams (Kempsville)

Those are the names I have heard chatter about in the office and on friday nights/ saturday afternoons. I have a guy that works in my office that is a HS ref so I can see if he knows of any more.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UVA has followed in our footsteps and offered Patrick Henry's David Prince....his punter accepted a preferred walk-on spot to UVA

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's even cheaper. They don't have to pay for a Rivals account.

Hey Mike!

Hey Anthony!

I will say this, if i was being recruited and this happened to me and I saw this type of trend occurring - this situation would be laughable at best.

What losers. :stevie: