• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i have to disagree with you on this evans, as i have also heard before. why else is he considering clemson. he's not even trying to visit michigan and too far from oregon. i think landing fuller, and seeing that hands next year i very talented and is very interested. really would make a top player consider the odds. kids do it all the time. its a part of recruiting and i think its wat he's doing. could be wrong but just a gut feeling lol.

Why is he considering UVA then? Fuller is not going to UVA by any means and they are the perceived favorite for Teller right now. I'm with Evan and think there is no connection. A better theory is that his mom doesn't like to travel, which is why UVA is the favorite.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why is he considering UVA then? Fuller is not going to UVA by any means and they are the perceived favorite for Teller right now. I'm with Evan and think there is no connection. A better theory is that his mom doesn't like to travel, which is why UVA is the favorite.
Correct on the Mom scenerio, but there is more to this IMO. If Fuller and Teller both commit to VT I highly doubt there is a connection before hand. Fuller does like Clemson but I still feel confident he comes to VT, Teller I feel ends up at UVA...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where Teller commits has very little to do with where Fuller commits.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was just tweeted a free link to the message below from the VTSCOOP site. Take it with a grain of salt, but interesting no less. Probably just some big rumor, thus the reason for the free link.

"What I heard about Teller today Warmer
Started by: BburgHokie5

BburgHokie576 posts Keep in mind that I am no inside whatsoever, and I have no clue if this information is credible but this is what i heard. I was told that the reason Wyatt has not committed to the Hoos is because he is waiting to see what happens with Kendall. He said he would love to play with him and Holland if Kendall were to choose to be a Hokie. Like I said, I have no clue if this is solid info but I figured it was worth passing on to see if anybody else had heard anything similar. To me, it kind of makes sense regarding the timing of everything and as to why he has not already committed to them when we all figured he would have by now. In the end, who knows...crazy recruitment for sure."

Sounds like BS, but here's a better question:

If all it takes to get him to Blacksburg is Holland and Kendall committing, why would he still be a UVA lean? Holland DID commit, and Kendall is down to his final 2. Also, if they were close, why wouldn't he commit now and try to convince Fuller to complete the trifecta?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like BS, but here's a better question:

If all it takes to get him to Blacksburg is Holland and Kendall committing, why would he still be a UVA lean? Holland DID commit, and Kendall is down to his final 2. Also, if they were close, why wouldn't he commit now and try to convince Fuller to complete the trifecta?

Because it is BS.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“They definitely mess around, trying to get me there. But I’m just having fun with it,” he said. “It’s the last time you’re gonna go through something like this.

That pretty much assured things for me. As many people here have noted before, he seems to just be enjoying the spotlight and wants to get the full recruiting experience.

Seems like it would be hard for him to choose Clemson over VT when you have your whole family in your ear.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
“They definitely mess around, trying to get me there. But I’m just having fun with it,” he said. “It’s the last time you’re gonna go through something like this.

That pretty much assured things for me. As many people here have noted before, he seems to just be enjoying the spotlight and wants to get the full recruiting experience.

Seems like it would be hard for him to choose Clemson over VT when you have your whole family in your ear.

Yea, you figure they all want him at VT.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not worried at this point. His family wants him at VT, he is friends with all of the VT players, etc. He will not last until NSD or the AA game to announce either IMO

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like to see this ...
I don’t want to be 98 percent or 99 percent. I want to make sure I’m totally decided,” Kendall said. “When I look at the schools, I don’t base it on ‘I’m following my brothers or I’m doing my own thing.’ I look at it as putting myself in the best situation to be successful

Despite all of the personal connections and harmless pushes towards VT, Kendall making this statement, I feel very good. I can't imagine that there is any question as to the proven success that he can have, if he works hard, at VT. He has seen success and experienced it (through his brothers) first hand. I also think that he will commit sooner. Once he KNOWS, it only helps your future team to go ahead and commit. Hell -- he might even be able to sway DoD .. that would be the cherry on top but I doubt that happens :)

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have been wondering this for a while, but never asked....How hard did we recruit O'Daniel? I remember hearing that he was extremely high on us about a year ago.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been wondering this for a while, but never asked....How hard did we recruit O'Daniel? I remember hearing that he was extremely high on us about a year ago.

Well, we had a linebacker haul last year and were very high on Motuapuaka, so we recruited him, but not as aggressively as others. He committed pretty quickly to Clemson as well, I think.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Kyle will be a senior in 2013 and wants to play one season as a cornerback duo with Kendall."

So assuming we land Kendall, our chances of Kyle coming back for his senior year go up? Gotta like that. On the flip side, if Kendall goes to Clemson and Kyle has a great year... but I don't want to be negative.

“I get mad when people keep saying how Clemson is his favorite and I’m like, ‘They don’t know what they’re talking about,’” Kyle Fuller said.

:D

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok guys listen. i'm no expert just simply stating my opinon. Its not BS. you guys even siad it yourself that you wish fuller would commit to help bring in more talent. well Hell teller is that more talent. and if uva is the so called leader which they are but not by much, then why hasn't he commited since you guys no so much. All i'm saying is teller has uva as the lead but hasn't committed because he wantS to see if fuller will join fisher at VT. mayb its not a lock that teller comes but whose to say these guys haven't hooked up at the many camps they've been to and said hey mayb i wanna play with you. Like i said i'm no expert either but you guys don't know what these kids are thinking nor the deals that may already be inplace. so don't call it BS. Plenty times before recruits have commited to places after a big time TALENT HAS COMMITED. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'ER ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BALL.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok guys listen. i'm no expert just simply stating my opinon. Its not BS. you guys even siad it yourself that you wish fuller would commit to help bring in more talent. well Hell teller is that more talent. and if uva is the so called leader which they are but not by much, then why hasn't he commited since you guys no so much. All i'm saying is teller has uva as the lead but hasn't committed because he wantS to see if fuller will join fisher at VT. mayb its not a lock that teller comes but whose to say these guys haven't hooked up at the many camps they've been to and said hey mayb i wanna play with you. Like i said i'm no expert either but you guys don't know what these kids are thinking nor the deals that may already be inplace. so don't call it BS. Plenty times before recruits have commited to places after a big time TALENT HAS COMMITED. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'ER ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BALL.

Its BS.:ss:
:charlie:

Just fuckin with ya

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Teller may have that in his mind, but I do not think he has coordinated anything with Fuller ("If you come here I will too"). I think that Teller really likes VT but I think that his family would like him closer and feel comfortable at UVA. He could be waiting to see if Fuller commits to VT, but I do know that if that is true, he has not communicated that with anyone. I would love for Teller to come to VT, I just don't see a connection between him and Fuller, they just do not seem to have that type of connection, but I have been wrong before...

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pawpower58 wrote:
7:51 AM EDT
His chances of being shot at VT are greater than at Clemson. To many crazzzzzzies in Blacksburg!!

Clemson comment on the Fuller story. Yeah Real Class Act.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Ray, listen, talent certainly attracts talent and the quicker Fuller comes in board (and I think he will), the better. I just don't think that there is that much of a correlation with these two guys specifically. I would love it if you are right, though for sure!