• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon spent the morning in the hospital for some inflamation of the tonsils. He has pretty much a 4.0 GPA and wants to be a doctor. Football aside he is someone I would want representing VT.

I hope for his sake he chooses another career path, but that's the kind of guy you want to have on your team for sure.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
nice news .. both great gets at positions of need .. so i've been reading on twitter that it looks like kendall may be making his decision very soon now .. as in within a week or two after he visits clemson next weekend?? i have to think that's a good thing for us. if he is thinking clemson, i'd have to think that it's going be harder and take longer for him to pull the trigger..maybe he's bout ready to become a hokie so we can continue to ... CLEAN THE FUCK UP ... in '13 and '14

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nice news .. both great gets at positions of need .. so i've been reading on twitter that it looks like kendall may be making his decision very soon now .. as in within a week or two after he visits clemson next weekend?? i have to think that's a good thing for us. if he is thinking clemson, i'd have to think that it's going be harder and take longer for him to pull the trigger..maybe he's bout ready to become a hokie so we can continue to ... CLEAN THE FUCK UP ... in '13 and '14
He will decide before Dec Imo. Not sure about the next few weeks but maybe. Not worried over here

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will decide before Dec Imo. Not sure about the next few weeks but maybe. Not worried over here

Honestly I think kendall likes Clem but he is doing a bit of a stephon Anthony to break tiger fans hearts.. If not it would be perplexing for him to choose the tigers there's literally nothing they can offer that tech can't

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we are done for the day as far as commits, but a VERY VERY successful day. Some no shows but also some serious sleepers were found.

All of this makes me think, "Godfather" who??? :)

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AxyO1gZCMAAWDXE.jpg

LT316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So blanding was there? Or is that someone else?....

LT316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh my fault. I swear Bucky looks like blanding in that photo...

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A few new names have come up and we may have a few offers coming out this week. Most likely they will be gs offers but we wont know until after Tuesday

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, sorry haven't been contributing much recently. Been out in Omaha, Nebraska For Olympic trials, then down sailing in the virgin islands. First thing I did when I got back in the country from the v.i. was go through twitter regarding VT football and was instantly excited! Solid pickups, and good vibes all around. Now, LET'S CLOSE ON KENDALL!!!! I'm not really that worried as of yet, but he fact that he used half of his head as a Clemson flag at least puts some thoughts in that direction....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sad news on the Corwin Cutler front, his younger brother unexpectedly passed away yesterday.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DD..Roanoke Times..

Green and Mizzell compete for recruiting rankings, and maybe as collegians - Roanoke.com

On Smoke and Green...

This week, Mizzell gave out his final five: Virginia, West Virginia, Clemson, Notre Dame and Ohio State.

The only two schools on both players’ list are Clemson and Ohio State, which speaks to the influence those two programs seemingly command in recruiting these days. But, it’s hard to see Green and Mizzell going to the same place.

Most analysts see Virginia as the favorite for Mizzell, particularly given the success UVa has had in the 757 area code of late.

The field of teams competing for Green is a little more crowded; at last count, he had a total of 34 Division I-A scholarship offers, but it’s not too far-fetched to envision Mizzell and Green facing each other on the final weekend in November.

I like the way this sounds!! Green is #1A on my "remaining" list right beside Fuller.

Any of you inside guys think we have a better than average shot?? Looks like it may come down to VT, Clemson, TheOSU, Michigan and maybe 1 or 2 others...I think we will be there in the end.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DD..Roanoke Times..

Green and Mizzell compete for recruiting rankings, and maybe as collegians - Roanoke.com

On Smoke and Green...

I like the way this sounds!! Green is #1A on my "remaining" list right beside Fuller.

Any of you inside guys think we have a better than average shot?? Looks like it may come down to VT, Clemson, TheOSU, Michigan and maybe 1 or 2 others...I think we will be there in the end.

What kind of RB is Green considered....a power back? I don't see him fitting into the scheme at Clemson or tOSU.