• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vikings @ Saints WC Playoffs 1:05 EST FOX

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They almost never call OPI on a one arm push so a no call doesn't surprise me.

It just boiled down to the Zimmer and the Vikings defense had Payton's and the Saint's offense number today. Felt like Saints didn't have an answer for when the Vikings moved their outside rushers inside and they struggled to get anything done with the passing game.

With the Saints their offense tends to go cold a couple times a season and this was a really bad week for it to run cold.
It is not so much that nothing was called (although purist can say it should have been)
It is the fact they made the rule for exactly this. Playoffs do or die moments lets get the call right. (oops!)
Now me personally without a dog in this fight. Knows Knows the NFL fucked up. They went all season saying fuck the challenge flag. No matter what excuse is used we aint overturning it.
Then late in the season they started breaking down & overturning
Ahhh.... However in the Vikes/Saints game they fucked themselves.

New York (who by the way should have called the replay) would have said. Not enough evidence to change the call on the field. (which BTW would have been a better argument of consistency all season)

But long story short the NFL fucked up.
Either be consistent & fuck over the Saints (for that play) & hold serve as how you screwed up the rule all season long!
Or say the ruling we forced the guys on TV say to claim (mehhh) was all bullshit.

The last play all of us (no matter which side you are on) we all know it was a PI.
Now if I am a Vikes fan
I say call it consistently!

Now if I am a Saints fan I am use the example that has been used all season long when all the little PI werent overturned. (under their own explanation its was an absolute PI)

NFL was the ones under review.
No matter which direction they went towards would be under scrutiny.

but also no matter what! The NFL would be under scrutiny. They decided not to go under such scrutiny by not reviewing at all! Which seems to work. (between Saints & Viking fans)

Except for me.I see the NFL as the biggest cunts at all.

If you are gonna have a rule use it. (even if if you decide fuck it)

Sorry Vikes fan. The final play in that game was a foul. What the rules community wanted (alegiddly) but New York failed the new rule............... period!
Doesnt mean the Vikes wouldnt have won anyways.
They kick a FG, & their defense does what it had already been doing! (Stop the Saints from scoring)

You guys win without the controversy.
I will say this!
Mike Zimmer's Defense has always been top notch! (no matter where he has been)
I think the refs cheapened the Vikes win no matter what! (but they had a good chace anyways!)