• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings Fans Will Use A New Cheer: "WHAT?????"

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks like fun. I got one for both of you.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks like fun. I got one for both of you.
I was in a hotel during that first one, losing my mind. That TD put GB in the playoffs.

However, I have to fire back.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_5852.JPG

seaaa.0.gif

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new cheer is "What?"

What?

I thought that was a wrestling chant.

What?

I said WWE fans yell that out.

What?

Wrestling fans.

What?

Fucktards at wrestling matches who scream "What?" anytime anyone speaks!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a hotel during that first one, losing my mind. That TD put GB in the playoffs.

However, I have to fire back.

The best part of the Cards Vikings one is the broadcaster. Noooo, Noooo. Hysterical.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be there for the cowboys vikings game should be fun :suds:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see. Did I do this right?

I did that wrong, didn't I.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't count. The Steelers aren't your team.
The only two games green bay and Arizona have played of coincidence, you guys came out on top. Not our fault though, Arizona sucked for a long time.

Also, just because I am bitter, there was an uncalled facemask on that fumble return.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans Say Acoustics At U.S. Bank Stadium Uncomfortably Loud

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Vikings fans may want to listen up — hearing experts are asking fans to take precautions to protect their ears when they go to major events at U.S. Bank Stadium.

“The noise tended to just bounce all around,” Christian Burres, from Plymouth, said.

Burres said he had a great time going to the Luke Bryan concert at U.S. Bank Stadium Friday, but said it was the loudest venue he’s been to in Minnesota.

“That was by far the loudest,” Burres said.

On social media other fans pointed out the stadium’s loud acoustics. The day after the Metallica concert at the new stadium, one Facebook user wrote “my ears are still ringing.”

“Stadiums for a long time have had noise levels that can be damaging to your hearing,” Dr. David Geddes, an audiologist for HealthPartners, said.

U.S. Bank Stadium could be the loudest stadium Minnesota has ever seen. The Minnesota Vikings website says the roof on U.S. Bank Stadium features more “acoustically reflective material” and “should make the stadium louder” than the Metrodome.

A local radio station measured the sound during the soccer match at U.S. Bank Stadium reaching over 105 decibels. HealthPartners says that is ten times louder than the volume at an average NFL stadium.

Dr. Geddes says any sound over 85 decibels can damage tiny cells inside the ear. Even if your ears stop ringing after a loud event, you could have problems down the line.

“It’s not necessarily that you go home with permanent hearing loss after one-time visit, but over an extended period you may have noise-induced hearing loss,” Dr. Geddes said.

Dr. Geddes says it’s important to wear ear plugs during loud games.

The Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority said ear plugs will be available at guest services for events at U.S. Bank Stadium.

Dr. Geddes also recommended downloading an app for your smartphone to check decibel levels — you can find a list of popular apps here.

Kate Raddatzfacebook
Kate Raddatz joined the WCCO-TV team in April 2013, but it wasn't her first time inside the newsroom. She worked as the "Good Question" intern in college. An Excelsior native and proud Gopher grad, she's thrilled to be telling stories in the place

Difference between a football game and a concert. I saw Paul McCartney at Jerry World and it sucked balls. It was way too loud to fill the stadium and it just bounced all over. It soundedmuffled because it was so acoustically poor. Putting my fingers in my ears made it more bearable.

No one would say a Cowboys game is too loud. The stadium isn't good for football atmosphere or concerts. but it looks nice..

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between a football game and a concert. I saw Paul McCartney at Jerry World and it sucked balls. It was way too loud to fill the stadium and it just bounced all over. It soundedmuffled because it was so acoustically poor. Putting my fingers in my ears made it more bearable.

No one would say a Cowboys game is too loud. The stadium isn't good for football atmosphere or concerts. but it looks nice..

The Loudest I ever was in was Viejas Arena at SDSU for Jonny Lang....it was so loud people could not stay inside...ironically, I had taken my girlfriend to see Jewel who opened for him....

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only two games green bay and Arizona have played of coincidence, you guys came out on top. Not our fault though, Arizona sucked for a long time.

Also, just because I am bitter, there was an uncalled facemask on that fumble return.
Wow. . .that was supposed be to "consequence", not coincidence. I am going to leave it as it is though, because it amuses me.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. That's too bad.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is confused here because this is complete bullshit. While 105 db is loud, when the crowds in Seattle, KC, and New Orleans were going back and forth with the Guinness world records people, the levels were closer to 130-140db. Secondly, an average stadium is only 10x quieter than 105db when it's completely empty. A normal conversation heard from 3 feet is 60-65db itself.

I"ve left the Clink with my ears ringing... no joke...