• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Videos of the Perennial ACC Football Champions

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hey BD i like for you to create a "beamer ball" video of some big special teams and defensive plays from over the years.

BdozerVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey BD i like for you to create a "beamer ball" video of some big special teams and defensive plays from over the years.

Ok, ill add it to the list for the offseason. Think of a good music track as well.

I also plan to do another player intro vid like the last one I made:

Obviously once we find out whos coming back next year. Plus the next one will be in HD now that I am recording all the games.

Last edited by a moderator:

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!!!!! you sir....are the man...that'll getcha jacked up!! love your vids! MAN jan 3rd cannot get here fast enough!!!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ok, ill add it to the list for the offseason. Think of a good music track as well.

Not so sure on the music but one thing i think would be cool is if you could have the play by play audio looped over top of the music. <---the announcers are usually pretty pumped during big special teams plays so i think that would be a nice touch.

BTW a few plays that come to mind: The wayne "hospital" ward hit against WVU, the FG against WVU in 99, the D hall strip against miami in '93(?), the DW kick return against GT, the dyrell KR against bama, the vinnie fuller block return against WVU in 04, the parker block return against GT in 04 or 05

^ im sure i could come up with more but those are the onnes off the top of my head.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might already be posted but its worth posting again. A great talent and excited to watch him more even if it is on sundays

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Dozer

(To Dozer) I think it may be time at some point in the off-season to put together another "Big Hits and Sacks" vid in honor of this upcoming season with our sick defense. May I recommend possibly sticking with the John Murphy Music? Maybe mixing a couple of tracks from other movies perhaps? Whatever you think works best - you are the master when it comes to making vids!

BdozerVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitely already started thinking about the off-season vids. I plan on doing the player intro trailer now that we know who's leaving. After that I will be open for suggestion and will look into another hard hits vid.

Anyone have any suggestions for music for the player intro? It needs to have definitive bass/stopping moments for names to flash up with the player frozen.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely already started thinking about the off-season vids. I plan on doing the player intro trailer now that we know who's leaving. After that I will be open for suggestion and will look into another hard hits vid.

Anyone have any suggestions for music for the player intro? It needs to have definitive bass/stopping moments for names to flash up with the player frozen.

The intro to this song could be used in a loop...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely my favorite LP song

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bass heavy eh? Don't make me go old school Deftones / NIN on you guys...

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone said they wanted bass?

mix it up from the rock.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its because I grew up poor in the 757 but I prefer rap over this hard rock stuff.