• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Champions!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder that Eagles or Chiefs fans won't want to hear after the game.
You are already champions. Afc Champs and NFC Champs.
The Superbowl is "the show" Where after being crowned champions you go to celebrate.

There are 30 other teams that would like to be in your shoes!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Superbowl is "the show" Where after being crowned champions you go to celebrate.

I hear what you're saying, but hey, I'd like us to win it anyways. Maybe I'm greedy...:D

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feel like the Birds season has already been a huge success. They came into the season with a great big question about the QB position. They got a tremendous answer. Hurts was always a developmental project but the pay off was you were getting one hell of a leader who has the magical “IT” intangibles. I keep thinking about the teammate who got benched at 26-2 as the Alabama starter at halftime of the National Title game and never stopped grinding and supporting his team. I hope he gets the ultimate reward tonight.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. There is only one winner. The other will be a miserable loser regardless of how they try and spin it and we will all point and laugh at them :D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel like the Birds season has already been a huge success. They came into the season with a great big question about the QB position. They got a tremendous answer. Hurts was always a developmental project but the pay off was you were getting one hell of a leader who has the magical “IT” intangibles. I keep thinking about the teammate who got benched at 26-2 as the Alabama starter at halftime of the National Title game and never stopped grinding and supporting his team. I hope he gets the ultimate reward tonight.
I've rooted for Hurts to crash and burn all year. I still don't think he is a good passer of the football and think this will be his best year ever, but he makes enough plays to win games and that includes some big passes this year. That 3rd/4th and 1 QB sneak is the NFL version of the tecmo bowl 49ers play that was literally unstoppable. I will also say the man has impressed me more and more each time I hear him interviewed. He is confident but not cocky and just comes off as both intelligent and likable (for an Eagle). I keep trying to hate him but I can't. What is wrong with me today:puke:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've rooted for Hurts to crash and burn all year. I still don't think he is a good passer of the football and think this will be his best year ever, but he makes enough plays to win games and that includes some big passes this year. That 3rd/4th and 1 QB sneak is the NFL version of the tecmo bowl 49ers play that was literally unstoppable. I will also say the man has impressed me more and more each time I hear him interviewed. He is confident but not cocky and just comes off as both intelligent and likable (for an Eagle). I keep trying to hate him but I can't. What is wrong with me today:puke:
I feel you. I graduated from St Joes in Philly and they have a rivalry with Villanova (not really; Villanova doesn’t give St Joe time of day but they used to ha) and I just couldn’t hate Jay Wright. He’s a really good person and I respect a great coach.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. There is only one winner. The other will be a miserable loser regardless of how they try and spin it and we will all point and laugh at them :D
Absolutely. It's tradition to laugh at the 2nd best team. Patriots have been there a couple of times......

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. It's tradition to laugh at the 2nd best team. Patriots have been there a couple of times......
That’s just sports and it’s the fun. I’ll play my role if this doesn’t work out for the Birds. It’s all in good fun. Shit, I’ll give it right back because it won’t likely be Chiefs fans talking the shit. It’s always the fans of the teams that didn’t make it to this point that ride the loser of the game. You know this.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s just sports and it’s the fun. I’ll play my role if this doesn’t work out for the Birds. It’s all in good fun. Shit, I’ll give it right back because it won’t likely be Chiefs fans talking the shit. It’s always the fans of the teams that didn’t make it to this point that ride the loser of the game. You know this.
Well, OK. Are you ready for this?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles got a good foundation to build on, fuck the 49ers