• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Video of Lucic fight outside of Vancouver bar

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was surprised not to see this posted yet, unless it's hidden in some other thread.

Not really much of a fight. More talking than fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was surprised not to see this posted yet, unless it's hidden in some other thread.

Not really much of a fight. More talking than fighting.

in the game night thread

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another vertical video vignette. :L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad always said nothing good happens after 1 am, and although Lucic sounds pretty hammered in the video, he remained fairly calm considering. Never underestimate the douchebaggery of some fans who are looking for their 15 seconds of fame by picking a fight with a NHL player.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad always said nothing good happens after 1 am, and although Lucic sounds pretty hammered in the video, he remained fairly calm considering. Never estimate the douchebaggery of some fans who are looking for their 15 seconds of fame by picking a fight with a NHL player.

and why would you or anyone pick Lucic?

I mean pick someone who cannot throw em.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why would you or anyone pick Lucic?

I mean pick someone who cannot throw em.

probably because dude thinks he can handle himself and/or getting pounded by a guy that makes 6 million a year would make for a good payday in court ... i saw alot of people making the same type of comment in the youtube video and its a pretty dumb comment imo ... yah Lucic is tough in a hockey rink ... all bets are off in a street fight

Lucic is from here and should know a hell of alot better about the type of crowd in vancouver downtown clubs ... as i said in the other thread Lucic is just lucky the dude wasnt HA and things turned out bad

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably because dude thinks he can handle himself and/or getting pounded by a guy that makes 6 million a year would make for a good payday in court ... i saw alot of people making the same type of comment in the youtube video and its a pretty dumb comment imo ... yah Lucic is tough in a hockey rink ... all bets are off in a street fight

Lucic is from here and should know a hell of alot better about the type of crowd in vancouver downtown clubs ... as i said in the other thread Lucic is just lucky the dude wasnt HA and things turned out bad

I assume HA = Hells Angels

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume HA = Hells Angels

yes .. the level of douchbaggery (as u called it) in vancouver bars is pretty extreme ... if its not someone who is HA its usually someone who thinks they can one day be in HA or one of the other tough guy gangs :L

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes .. the level of douchbaggery (as u called it) in vancouver bars is pretty extreme ... if its not someone who is HA its usually someone who thinks they can one day be in HA or one of the other tough guy gangs :L

and those guys are the most unpredictable.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh... the old "do you know who you;re fucking with?" :nod:

That's the language of the increasingly common North American Superdouche right there!!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I dont want to come across as some sort of coolio in the know vancouver bar rebel lol

I hear stories from my bro (who fancies himself a barfly) and was actually down there friday night post company christmas party and cant believe what kind of zoo it is these days ... if i was of that age and was a regular Id probably have been stabbed by now

i actually stopped a fight from happening on the #135 from dtes going to burnaby at 1:30 that night lol

a guy got on at abbott (in the back door ... articulated bus ... didnt pay ... native guy ... scars on his face ... pissed drunk) ... immediately I stepped between he and my wife cause i was worried he'd rub up on her

couple blocks into the ride i feel a tap on the back and he says ... hey ... that guy looks like al bundy ... I reluctantly turn, smirk and ask him ... who? and he points at another drunk guy who is feeling up his girlfriend and i just about burst into laughter because it was a great call ... so i said "good call ... maybe the face ... a young al bundy" and he starts laughing and he says "when youre a stoner like me you recognize these things"

he goes back to staring outside the door which im thankful for

couple blocks later he says ... hey what was als wifes name ... I say reluctantly again (whispering DAMN in my head) "peg" and he is oh yah peg

and then he yells ... HEY PIG

:L

fuck

and im standing between these 2

and we're only at Hastings and Nanaimo now and my stop is close to Holdom and Hastings

"what did you say?"

Al Bundy is mad!

" icalled your girl Pig"

me: "no no he called her Peg because he said you looked like Al Bundy"

:L (i was drinking friday night too)

now Al is stepping up on me

ad i just do my best to calm everyone down and random people on the bus are like "its christmas guys .. its christmas" and "guys calm down and I will give you each a beer"

so they both get quiet (i dont know how) and the rest of the ride is the longest transit ride of my life

and probably the last

we finally get to Holdom and my wife and I step off and i look back and they are now staring at each other

yikes

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and btw ... i guess im officially old

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude in bar: What if some guy calls me momma a whore?
jstew: Is she?

Jstew is the cooler (lol)

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucic is not pleased (Haggerty :ss:)

Lucic says he is done with Vancouver:

Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 21m
Milan Lucic: "Other than being at Rogers Arena, you'll never see me in downtown Vancouver again. I'm done trying to defend city I'm from"

Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 19m
Milan Lucic referring to an "unprovoked attack" when he was out in downtown Vancouver following Saturday nights game vs Canucks #BruinsTalk

Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 7m
Milan Lucic said he was out "blowing off steam" at end of long 4-game road trip and he was struck multiple times by "an unprovoked attacker"

Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 2m
Lucic referenced his Serbian church defaced by graffiti, grndparents getting pelted w/food during SCF and attack as last straw for Vancouver

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looch should just put on his yoga pants and stick to Tsawwassen Springs with Pat Quinn

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stupid this would ever happen, but unfortunately for Looch and any other recognizable NHL player...going out to crowded bar in a town your team doesn't play in probably can't happen. If you go out in Boston should be fine, but you can't do it in other cities...fans are stupid sober, let alone liquored up.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, the Flames had two shots at Looch in the 2006 draft and instead chose Leland Irving (never take a goalie in the 1st round) and Igor Makarov (who?)

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unfortunate because just a few years ago Looch was the toast of the town (led his hometown Giants to a Memorial Cup championship).