• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Very interesting...

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i agree with the statement about missouri

who cares

but to some extent i agree with a lot of what he said, nebraska is it..... any team in the north leaves, who the hell cares, nebraska leaves... different story

and i think texas is pissing their pants because they like contorl and they cant control nebraska and it scares them

deadline though? nah.... not the the extent of this article

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom will take as much time as he fucking wants. And Bo is going to dominate no matter what happens Nebraska is BACK and people are taking notice. I believe this staff will be more dominating the what we had in the 90s.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskerpower... i enjoy your enthusiask and all but no tepam in college football will ever match what dr tom did from 94 to 97.... NO team from any school will ever be that dominate ever again... USC got close... but they had to cheat to do it...

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would there be a deadline for Nebraska when it is basically a done deal that Nebraska is moving to the Big 10. Recruits are being told that there is more than just smoke to the Big 10 move. Prospective assistant coaches are being interviewed and asked how their recruiting ties are to the Big 10 area. It is done. Beebe wants to try and strong arm a team that has the power right now? That jackass couldn't strong arm a kid to eat a candy bar.

As for that bastard DeLoss Dodds. "We didn't start this," said the Texas athletic director. "But if we need to finish it, we'll finish it." News flash asshole, you did start this by being the Big 12 commissioner's puppet master all this time and being too fucking stubborn by wanting to control everything for you and you alone. Oh and BTW Mr Dodds, I know how much you crave control but I am sorry to tell you, you don't control whether or not this is finished. WE DO, SO WE WILL FINISH IT IF WE NEED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the immortal words of some hick that was pissed off at Lane Kiffin for leaving Tennessee, "In the immortal words of Lane Kiffin, IT'S TIME, burn in hell BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!"

YouTube - Lane Kiffin " FIRED " in Tennessee

Last edited by a moderator: