• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vegas Odds To Win NCAA Tourney 2018

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the same classless ass that said you wanted to piss on Dean's grave after he passed away. That's something I never forgot about. It's 1 thing to dislike/hate a coach but to say you'd pissed on Coach Smith's grave is beyond idiotic. Only a loser would say something like that. Keep up the good work though!

Coach Smiff was a cheater plain and simple. That's something I'll never forget. Also did you enjoy the football game this year? Hahaha, Go To Hell Carolina.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou at 16/1 is laughable . I'd put them 2/1 to miss the tourney altogether

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou at 16/1 is laughable . I'd put them 2/1 to miss the tourney altogether

7th best odds to win the whole thing is pretty stunning. I understand they'll have arguably the best player in CBB next year, but they'll have a young team around him. I think they're a tournament team, but somewhere in the 8-10 seed range.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7th best odds to win the whole thing is pretty stunning. I understand they'll have arguably the best player in CBB next year, but they'll have a young team around him. I think they're a tournament team, but somewhere in the 8-10 seed range.
I'm with you. I'd think kax 7 seed and that's if everything comes together around Porter

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you. I'd think kax 7 seed and that's if everything comes together around Porter

Yeah, I'd agree. I actually anticipate the SEC to be much improved top to bottom this season, so I don't see them being a top 25 team entering Selection Sunday.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd agree. I actually anticipate the SEC to be much improved top to bottom this season, so I don't see them being a top 25 team entering Selection Sunday.
Yep. I've got them 7th in the SEC but I could see them anywhere from 5th-9th.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegasinsider.com always puts out the future odds to win a title. These are for shits and giggles but here they are for this season. Their Final Four prediction are the top four.

Duke-----------------5/1
Michigan State------13/2
Arizona---------------8/1
Kentucky------------10/1

North Carolina------12/1
Kansas---------------14/1
Missouri--------------16/1
Wichita State--------16/1
Louisville-------------20/1
Villanova-------------20/1
Florida----------------25/1
Gonzaga--------------25/1
West Virginia---------25/1
USC-------------------28/1
Oregon----------------33/1
Alabama--------------40/1
Michigan--------------40/1
UCLA------------------40/1
Indiana----------------50/1
Miami,Fl---------------50/1
Purdue-----------------50/1
Saint Mary's, CA-------50/1
Virginia-----------------50/1
Arkansas---------------66/1
Baylor------------------66/1
Butler------------------66/1
Notre Dame-----------66/1
Cincinnati--------------80/1
Florida State-----------80/1
Minnesota--------------80/1
Oklahoma--------------80/1
Seton Hall--------------80/1
Xavier------------------80/1
SMU--------------------100/1
South Carolina---------100/1
Auburn-----------------125/1
Memphis---------------500/1

Hmmm Wisconsin wasn't even given odds to win. I wonder what their odds were to win the NC when they were beating Duke in the NC game before the refs took over to win it for Duke in the end?

I understand they have 3 freshmen potential starters but this is their best class ever. Again, no respect for the Badgers. Bucky don't care

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm Wisconsin wasn't even given odds to win. I wonder what their odds were to win the NC when they were beating Duke in the NC game before the refs took over to win it for Duke in the end?

I understand they have 3 freshmen potential starters but this is their best class ever. Again, no respect for the Badgers. Bucky don't care

They had the 3rd best odds entering the 2014-2015 season at 12/1. Please shut up about Wisconsin getting no respect. Wisconsin was a preseason top 10 last year, and ended up an 8 seed.

Also, just because it's Wisconsin's best class ever, doesn't mean anything when it's not even a top 25 class nationally.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had the 3rd best odds entering the 2014-2015 season at 12/1. Please shut up about Wisconsin getting no respect. Wisconsin was a preseason top 10 last year, and ended up an 8 seed.

I'm talking about this year and the seeds are irrelevant it's how you play in the tournament.

They were just predicted to be 7th in the BIG this year when it's been well over a decade since they've finished less than 4th. Next time you open your mouth you should do your research first or shut your big mouth.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about this year and the seeds are irrelevant it's how you play in the tournament.

They were just predicted to be 7th in the BIG this year when it's been well over a decade since they've finished less than 4th. Next time you open your mouth you should do your research first or shut your big mouth.

You asked a question, which I answered. You said they get no respect, when they were overrated last year. And yes, when you lose what Wisconsin lost, it's hard to see them finishing in the top 4, could they sure, but they have a ton of unknown, outside of Happ. I'm not sure why you think Wisconsin is being disrespected? They lost a ton of an 8 seeded regular season team.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked a question, which I answered. You said they get no respect, when they were overrated last year. And yes, when you lose what Wisconsin lost, it's hard to see them finishing in the top 4, could they sure, but they have a ton of unknown, outside of Happ. I'm not sure why you think Wisconsin is being disrespected? They lost a ton of an 8 seeded regular season team.

You also told me to shut my mouth like a Jack ass.

They beat #1 Vilanova and previous National Champions and lost by one point in OT vs Florida. GTFO with calling them overrated. Your answer was ignorant and disrespectful.

Sure they struggled late in the BIG season but had one of the bigger upsets in the tournament and performed very well. The ended up looking like a top ten team.

You keep referencing the 8 seed when tournament results are far more important than seeding.

Did we lose four starters? Yes, however as I said earlier this is the best class we've ever had. Van Vilet is making that third year jump as Frank the Tank did. Pritzl scored 28 vs a pro team in Austrailia during their pro tour and the freshmen looked great. Previous history of this team suggests having them below 4th best in the BIG vastly underrating them.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also told me to shut my mouth like a Jack ass.

They beat #1 Vilanova and previous National Champions and lost by one point in OT vs Florida. GTFO with calling them overrated. Your answer was ignorant and disrespectful.

Sure they struggled late in the BIG season but had one of the bigger upsets in the tournament and performed very well. The ended up looking like a top ten team.

You keep referencing the 8 seed when tournament results are far more important than seeding.

Did we lose four starters? Yes, however as I said earlier this is the best class we've ever had. Van Vilet is making that third year jump as Frank the Tank did. Pritzl scored 28 vs a pro team in Austrailia during their pro tour and the freshmen looked great. Previous history of this team suggests having them below 4th best in the BIG vastly underrating them.

I said to shut up about them being disrespected because you sound like a whiny bitch, considering they were a preseason top 10 team last year, and didn't finish there. You always play this no disrespect card and it's annoying. It would take quite a season for them to be a top 25 team during the regular season considering they weren't considered that last year during the regular season.

And no when projecting ahead, what you did over the course of 30 games is far more important than upsetting your way to the S16. I mean hell South Carolina made the FF last year, and nobody is expecting anything out of them, and they return more known commodities than Wisconsin does.

And like I said earlier just because Wisconsin had it's best recruiting class ever, doesn't really mean much because it wasn't even a top 30 class nationally and has no elite talent as is.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40/1 isn't too bad for us.

I hope we perform a lot better than what I think. I'm a Bama BBall cynic though.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying there a chance :yes:

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you still whining and crying over that game? Geez dude, it's time to let it go.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said to shut up about them being disrespected because you sound like a whiny bitch, considering they were a preseason top 10 team last year, and didn't finish there. You always play this no disrespect card and it's annoying. It would take quite a season for them to be a top 25 team during the regular season considering they weren't considered that last year during the regular season.

And no when projecting ahead, what you did over the course of 30 games is far more important than upsetting your way to the S16. I mean hell South Carolina made the FF last year, and nobody is expecting anything out of them, and they return more known commodities than Wisconsin does.

And like I said earlier just because Wisconsin had it's best recruiting class ever, doesn't really mean much because it wasn't even a top 30 class nationally and has no elite talent as is.

1.) They ended the season in the top 25
2.) They beat the #1 ranked team in the nation for their final win so I'd say they were a top ten team finishing the season. It's not how you start it's how you finish so they performed up to standards.
3.) They have a 22nd ranked class based on average. That's outstanding considering they had a 2014 class that wasn't even in the top 100 and they went to the championship the next year. We turn 2 stars into NPOY winners.
4.) Well Pritzl was a four star recruit as was Alex Illikanen and Van Vliet didn't receive a ranking since he was on a pro team over seas. Also they have two top 100 recruits from this class and as I mentioned before Kobe King was drastically underrated (mr basketball in Wisconsin) and should've been a top 100 player. He has the NBA physical tools already as a 17 year old kid.

In the end being projected to finish 7th in the BIG and not even have odds to win the NC is a clear sign of disrespect and ignorance. at the very least they should be projected to finish 4th in the BIG.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still whining and crying over that game? Geez dude, it's time to let it go.

They won that game, refs= MVP for Duke. Worst officiated game since Steelers vs Seahawks SB.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) They ended the season in the top 25
2.) They beat the #1 ranked team in the nation for their final win so I'd say they were a top ten team finishing the season. It's not how you start it's how you finish so they performed up to standards.
3.) They have a 22nd ranked class based on average. That's outstanding considering they had a 2014 class that wasn't even in the top 100 and they went to the championship the next year. We turn 2 stars into NPOY winners.
4.) Well Pritzl was a four star recruit as was Alex Illikanen and Van Vliet didn't receive a ranking since he was on a pro team over seas. Also they have two top 100 recruits from this class and as I mentioned before Kobe King was drastically underrated (mr basketball in Wisconsin) and should've been a top 100 player. He has the NBA physical tools already as a 17 year old kid.

In the end being projected to finish 7th in the BIG and not even have odds to win the NC is a clear sign of disrespect and ignorance. at the very least they should be projected to finish 4th in the BIG.

1) They entered the tournament ranked 29th(according to the selection committee)
2) They didn't end the season ranked in the top 10, so I'm not sure how in the hell that means they performed as a top 10 team at the end of the year.
3) Wisconsin's highest ranked kid is #65 in the country, and then two guys outside the top 100. If Wisconsin has to rely heavily on them, Wisconsin won't be good. That 2014 class had ONE fucking player in it(Happ) who redshirted, so bragging about how that class in any way helped Wisconsin make the FF, is obviously misguided. Also, Kaminsky wasn't a 2 star, although I do give credit to the staff for turning him into what he was.

I don't think Wisconsin will be a top 25 team during the regular season, hell I'm not even sure Minnesota will and we return 4/5 of the starting 5, and have a top 100 recruit coming in.