• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UVA (2-1) @ Boise St (2-1)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I need to change my avatar to a sinking ship

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have to watch 8 more games of this crap, I'm really going to have to stock up on some Makers for this

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UVA_Guy81, I blame you if I lose this bet. I figured if you didn't like their chances......why should I? You bet a lot more than I did.
I was thinking that the win last week against UConn was just a fluke and that the team that was going to show up was the one that lost by three scores to Indiana. Obviously, I was way off but happy that I was since we already eclipsed last year's win total of two.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that the win last week against UConn was just a fluke and that the team that was going to show up was the one that lost by three scores to Indiana. Obviously, I was way off but happy that I was since we already eclipsed last year's win total of two.

As pissed off as I still am at my team, I must say congrats sir

Even though we suck, you guys are clearly better this year. Bronco Mendenhall is already doing a good job there, looks like you should at least be in line for a bowl appearance this year and you're going to make the Coastal more of a toss-up than it already is.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't exactly pass the ball either

The first drive we had like 6 passes and one run, we score. The next 4 drives we try to run the ball, we punt.
When Harsin was our OC every play was a mystery, misdirection runs, half back pass--- and on.
What we have now is a basic 7th grade offense. First down - 32 dive on one = 0 yards Second down- 32 dive on one= 1-2 yards. Third down - pass to the check down in the back field = 3 yards. Punt ball. When we gat the ball back it's -- 32 dive on one again = 0 yards. We pay this guy in excess of a million dollars and I can watch better run offense at the youth football complex every Saturday morning. There is no creativity anymore

Defense there is no aggression any more it's a prevent defense, bend but don't break. Well last night it fucking broke.
I miss the Yates defense.

Oh ya. First down - 32 dive on one = 0 yards

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for you guys. I didn't think it would take long for Bronco to rebuild there. I just figured next year

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA looks really good. The QB is very sharp and has a cannon, the scat back is quick and dangerous. Kizer and Mack are studly linebackers, Blanding is a stud and always has been. And the track kid (I believe his name is Benton) is bad ass. He's everywhere. You don't turn the ball over at all. Good looking team who I think is going to make noise. Congrats man. You guys kicked our ass. You deserved it.