• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC & Alabama Hype Video

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I don't even think it will be close for 3 quarters. Bama rolls with ease....

I know I'm a homer but USC does have an O line thats been together two years now with plenty of starts. It's got NFL caliber Wrs and a really good RB in Ronald Jones. The QB will be new but they should be able to move the ball and score. Can they slow down Bama or at least score enough to keep up? Not sure but it's not impossible since USC does have talent.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm a homer but USC does have an O line thats been together two years now with plenty of starts. It's got NFL caliber Wrs and a really good RB in Ronald Jones. The QB will be new but they should be able to move the ball and score. Can they slow down Bama or at least score enough to keep up? Not sure but it's not impossible since USC does have talent.
I think it could be a good one. Gonna be a shit load of talent on that field.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it could be a good one. Gonna be a shit load of talent on that field.
I've got a feeling Bama blows SC out. But it could be a great game. There is going to be a ton of talent on the field. Both teams starting new QB's. Im not comfortable with the SC defense holding up. For it to be close SC's receivers are going to need a huge game against a very talented Alabama secondary. Juju seems confident hopefully that translates on the field.

JuJu Smith-Schuster: USC to 'make history' against Alabama

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a feeling Bama blows SC out. But it could be a great game. There is going to be a ton of talent on the field. Both teams starting new QB's. Im not comfortable with the SC defense holding up. For it to be close SC's receivers are going to need a huge game against a very talented Alabama secondary. Juju seems confident hopefully that translates on the field.

Nick Saban is a shitty CFB coach because he didn't win a Natty @ Michigan State, didn't have success in the NFL & has been cheating CFB since his days @ LSU. And who the hell is Clay Aiken? Translation: all hail Jim Harbaugh!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish B1G teams would stop cowering from matchups like this.
I agree, if only a B1G team would schedule USC. Even better schedule them for a H/H and while USC is at the top of their game. If only they would stop cowering. :D

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, USC always has talent, like Texas. But like Texas, USC has been doing less with more ever since John Robinson left. If it wasn't for Pete Carroll, SC would still be underachieving. Similar to us, if it wasn't for Mack Brown, Texas would still be underachieving. Just not sure about your new coach.....

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm excited to see Juju play up close. I do think he's got his work cut out for him tho. It's not gonna be a walk in the park for his QB either. This D line is going to be nasty.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to Juju play up close. I do think he's got his work cut out for him tho. It's not gonna be a walk in the park for his QB either. This D line is going to be nasty.
Juju is a lot of fun to watch the kid has heart. He was competing at a high level while he was injured last year too. Adore is explosive on kicks and when they work him into the offense. The Oline is experienced. But the Alabama defense may be too much for them and a new QB. SC is pretty loaded at wr and they do have a lot of speed. But I don't see SC winning the battles in the trenches. Which i believe will be a big factor in the game. Either way seeing two of the biggest traditional football teams kick the season off will be special

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, USC always has talent, like Texas. But like Texas, USC has been doing less with more ever since John Robinson left. If it wasn't for Pete Carroll, SC would still be underachieving. Similar to us, if it wasn't for Mack Brown, Texas would still be underachieving. Just not sure about your new coach.....

Umm even with coaching carousels and sanctions USC didn't go 6-7 and 5-7 so I have no idea what you're doing comparing the two.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juju is a lot of fun to watch the kid has heart. He was competing at a high level while he was injured last year too. Adore is explosive on kicks and when they work him into the offense. The Oline is experienced. But the Alabama defense may be too much for them and a new QB. SC is pretty loaded at wr and they do have a lot of speed. But I don't see SC winning the battles in the trenches. Which i believe will be a big factor in the game. Either way seeing two of the biggest traditional football teams kick the season off will be special

The USC O line has a chance with a good game plan. If they(bama defense) know whats coming thats another story. USC needs to throw to everyone and be creative. I can see that happening. One decent play and Ronald Jones and JUju are capable of putting up a TD. The defense is going to be in over their heads. They need some magic and luck and the offense to dictate what Alabama will do (throw to catch up). Not very confident there. But I have my plane ticket and hotel room . Just gotta get some tickets for the game.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm even with coaching carousels and sanctions USC didn't go 6-7 and 5-7 so I have no idea what you're doing comparing the two.

1 Natty in the last 40 years for SC. 1 Natty in the last 45 for us......

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The USC O line has a chance with a good game plan. If they(bama defense) know whats coming thats another story. USC needs to throw to everyone and be creative. I can see that happening. One decent play and Ronald Jones and JUju are capable of putting up a TD. The defense is going to be in over their heads. They need some magic and luck and the offense to dictate what Alabama will do (throw to catch up). Not very confident there. But I have my plane ticket and hotel room . Just gotta get some tickets for the game.
The defense is the part that scares me. Im hoping they are A lot better than last season.Or it may get rough fast.Its going to be one hell of a way to break in a new QB. But Jones is a great back. And SC has some major weapons at wr. I loved what they did with the recruiting class this year

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it's bad in Compton when SC fans are bragging about going 8-6.....

You need to keep up with the conversation you started You compared USC to Texas. I just pointed out that USC didn't crash like Texas. Thats not bragging.