• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Myer's After Game Presser

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're all obviosly trained psychologists. Good job.

@ Florida fans. You all loved Urban when he won, and had full on bitch tantrums when he lost. You expect him to handle loss without a written statement? After your white trash threatened him, and your corrupt ass alum sat in his office grilling him? Look. We all know your fucked up culture down there by now. If I coached Florida, I'd hire Blackwater Security to guard my family. You guys are still looking for reasons to hate the guy who brought you back from the dead. You had no respect for that, because you're petulant and fucked up. He left because Florida is Florida.

@ Ohio State fans. Sorry to see you guys getting targeted so much by the new disney. Personally, I think you should have taken the bait less because they all obviously WANTED to hate you, but sometimes you just have to give them what they want and laugh when they really get pissed.

It's refreshing to see someone who disapproves so vocally of trolling and chooses not to participate in it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats GN on a fine season. Too bad you guys had to lose, but I cant say i am all that broken up about it for all of your fanbase. Has anyone seen The Authority since this happened? He has a boat load of crow to eat and he has pulled an OD on us. Its time he came and "choked" some of it down.

What the fuck are you even talking about.

What did I ever say where I would have to eat crow?

Do you know what "eating crow" even means?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's refreshing to see someone who disapproves so vocally of trolling and chooses not to participate in it.

Nah bro. I'm just sharing my opinion. Like you regarding Urban Meyer. Thst's how we're gonna roll around here now right?

Thanks for calling me a doucebag for trying to keep the game thread civil last night, though. Uh oh. Is someone going to put the ban hammer down on me now? Go ahead. Lose the respect of even more Hooplans.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was purposely watching his eye contact with the camera. I’m being serious, in ten minutes I think I counted two times that he glanced quickly at the camera.

He looked just like a little kid that got pushed down on the playground and had his lunch money stolen. He needs to grow the fuck up. He did the same shit at UF when he lost. He zones out and goes to a really dark place instead of being a man and taking it in perspective. This sort of behavior leads to “heart problems”, “stress related illnesses”, and a need for “quality family time”, followed of course with the inevitable resign / return / resign and heading for greener pastures.

Those of us who are familiar with his sorry ass can tell you EXACTLY what it is.

He was feeling "sick".

I was watching closely too and have seen that glassy eyed, staring down and getting through it routine from him several times before and a couple times close up in person. It's one of two things but I don't know which:

1. He needs meds and is trying to keep it together as his head spins
2. The meds have kicked-in and he's way passed giving a shit

I'm guessing #1 and having faux chest pains...still.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching closely too and have seen that glassy eyed, staring down and getting through it routine from him several times before and a couple times close up in person. It's one of two things but I don't know which:

1. He needs meds and is trying to keep it together as his head spins
2. The meds have kicked-in and he's way passed giving a shit

I'm guessing #1 and having faux chest pains...still.

Ahhh, what do you know about it? :pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah bro. I'm just sharing my opinion. Like you regarding Urban Meyer. Thst's how we're gonna roll around here now right?

Thanks for calling me a doucebag for trying to keep the game thread civil last night, though. Uh oh. Is someone going to put the ban hammer down on me now? Go ahead. Lose the respect of even more Hooplans.

I never called you a douchebag. But yeah, you could be banned any second now for sharing your opinion, ForkEm. That's not allowed around here. There's a bunch of people conspiring to ban you right now.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, what do you know about it? :pound:

lol. Hey, probably not much since I'm "petulant and fucked up" and just hating-on "the guy who brought us back from the dead." :L Fuckin' cheesehead.

I simply can't imagine someone with such an obvious and well publicized anxiety problem still can't just medicate it away or deal with it somehow. Urban's a weird dude.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Hey, probably not much since I'm "petulant and fucked up" and just hating-on "the guy who brought us back from the dead." :L Fuckin' cheesehead.

"Hey Florida fans, you petulant, fucked-up bitches!"

Same breath...

"You poor Ohio State victims of these Disney trolls."

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot you weren't a Florida fan. You were my target, since you were second only to Sakau in trolling hard last night. My bad. Lakers it is....

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot you weren't a Florida fan. You were my target, since you were second only to Sakau in trolling hard last night. My bad. Lakers it is....

The whole board should troll the troll when the barn gets assaulted by FSU

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban = Psycho.

That press conference was very, very strange. You'd think he was just told a close friend just died or something. Couple that with the lovefest with Tebow and how he left Florida...

He's just one strange, psycho dude...