• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is all BS. for crying out loud..... its almost as if Urb was the one who actually committed the violence......

Media and sports world simply trying to take down a big name coach.....

Urb let things get out of control at Florida. He knew this dude was beating his wife and had issues. A woman was getting beat for 9 years. Try to take off the homer glasses

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Zach wasn't even ever charged, but Urb has to lose his job??? this world is going to hell fast........

It doesn't matter if Earl Bruce's grandkid was charged or not.
Title IX requires Urbs and his wife to report ANY knowledge of POTENTIAL abuse. The Title IX department investigates from there.
Urbs or his wife are not annointed investigator, judge, or jury.

Reactions: DJ

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urb let things get out of control at Florida. He knew this dude was beating his wife and had issues. A woman was getting beat for 9 years. Try to take off the homer glasses

And you know this how? Where is the proof? There is no direct evidence from text messages, McMurphy even admitted it. Fact

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This McMurphy guy is just looking for a story and he is backpedaling.
He tweeted out after he was on the SVP show, “Thanks for keeping my segment on SVP, they never airee any of my other ones”. Cmon dude. This guy is a joke

Urb turned his head. Lots of questionable decisions by the Urbs over the years. Keep reaching

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this how? Where is the proof? There is no direct evidence from text messages, McMurphy even admitted it. Fact

Watch her video. But but... she’s been making it up since 2009. Day 2 of the Urb defense on tHoop is getting hilarious

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this woman gave Zach a second chance, never told authorities, never told her family. She seems weak, I bet she lets him back into his life after this is all over. She is blaming a football head coach for something she never told police about or her closest family. Zach already said if he got fired he is taking down the program, so she is helping her husband. Sounds like a big ploy considering they have no direct evidence

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urb turned his head. Lots of questionable decisions by the Urbs over the years. Keep reaching

You are the only one reaching lolzz. No direct evidence.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Zack Smith‘s interview? Oh that’s right he’s hiding behind his lawyer like a Puss. His ex-wife has more balls than he does

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch her video. But but... she’s been making it up since 2009. Day 2 of the Urb defense on tHoop is getting hilarious

I guess you really dont know the story. Everyone knew what happened in 2009. This is about the 2015 evidence. She says she thinks Urban knew, but she has zero evidence, Shelley was the only one she told, not Urban. Maybe you should read the story, no facts. Try again, all speculation

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this woman gave Zach a second chance, never told authorities, never told her family. She seems weak, I bet she lets him back into his life after this is all over. She is blaming a football head coach for something she never told police about or her closest family. Zach already said if he got fired he is taking down the program, so she is helping her husband. Sounds like a big ploy considering they have no direct evidence

He was arrested in 2009 for beating his pregnant wife. How blind are you? Earle Bruce and Zach’s mom told her Zach would never do it again.

9 years of abuse and you want proof? You are a sorry POS.

Pregnant wife dude.. and Urbs hires his boy at OSU after Florida.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you really dont know the story. Everyone knew what happened in 2009. This is about the 2015 evidence. She says she thinks Urban knew, but she has zero evidence, Shelley was the only one she told, not Urban. Maybe you should read the story, no facts. Try again, all speculation

So it’s the Urbs wife didn’t tell her husband defense? Lol

Denial is funny with you OSU fans

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is direct 'text' evidence with Urbs wife. Earl Bruce's grandkid was like family to them. Urbs wife told the victim she needed to tell Urbs about it.
One could say that with the family tie to the abuser it's virtually impossible she didn't tell Urbs.
But let's go with your theory that Urbs wife said nothing to Urb.
At the very minimum Urbs wife is obligated to the same standards of Title IX as Urbs is. She failed to report the abuser. So Ohio St fires her and keeps Urbs?
Get ready for vagina hats at every Ohio St game home and away. The university does not want that attention.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is direct 'text' evidence with Urbs wife. Earl Bruce's grandkid was like family to them. Urbs wife told the victim she needed to tell Urbs about it.
One could say that with the family tie to the abuser it's virtually impossible she didn't tell Urbs.
At the very minimum Urbs wife is obligated to the same standards of Title IX as Urbs is. She failed to report the abuser. So Ohio St fires her and keeps Urbs?
Get ready for vagina hats at every Ohio St game home and away. The university does not want that attention.

Oh but where is the proof Urbs wife told Urbs??? Where’s the evidence? Johnny Cochran wants to know.

Color me Shocked OSU fans are deaf and blind when it comes to the victims side of the story. Shocked I tell ya

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She did tell Urbans wife which normally would be kinda flimsy evidence because as much as we all figure shes gonna say something to her husband about what the wife said about one of his coaches it's hard to prove. But since she works for the University she has the obligation to report it even if it's just an accusation. So at some point does Urban throw his wife under the bus as being the person who should have reported the possible abuse?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered/nervous OSU homers coming in 3..2..1

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Ohio State fans showing their true colors again.???

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont care how close a wife is with her husband, all women are not wired the same way. I have a hard time believing if Urban saw those pics of her bruises he would just turn his head and say nothing. Bc Shelley knew, it in no way means he knew until we see evidence.

Furthermore about Courtney, I am not going against her and also not taking her side bc of what some reporter said BUT there was someone claiming to be Courtney’s cousin and she reported she was far from the victim in this situation. She was saying she was half crazy, an alcoholic and instigated a lot of issues—-doesn’t excuse the abuse. So until we get direct evidence and facts lets not ASSUME anything.

You know this McMurphy guy worked for the Tampa newspaper for 22 years and supposedly has always hated Urban. He wants a job after getting umemployed by ESPN back in 2017. I’m waiting, whatever happens happens, but this asshat has a motive

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cops were called multiple times. There are police reports. She either declined to press or dropped charges each time.
You know little about abuse, abusers, or their victims.
Especially when there are influential people knowledgeable of the abuse involved.
A victim still loves her abuser and hopes they'll get help and change. Eventually the victim comes to the mindset the abuser won't change. When said victim tries to get out of the abusive relationship is when the abuser escalates the abuse. Hence the protection orders.