• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming schedule

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking at the schedule vs how this team is playing right now. Its going to be a fight just to finish with a winning record at this point

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland lost again tonight to a Western Conference playoff team. Now they are 0-11 in their last 11 games versus the other top 8 teams in the West. They have not beaten a top Western team in almost 2 months.

caleyear01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will consider this season a failure if the Suns don't make the playoffs. It will just be another season of middle of the pack basketball. Yielding a mid 1st round pick in the draft.

Why would you consider it a failure. If the Suns don't make the playoffs this is still a pretty good year for them BECAUSE they were suppose to be the worst team in the league this season according to ESPN writers, etc. Not to mention Bledsoe was injured for a period of time as well and the Suns still managed to get ninth place in the Western Conference standings. The Morris Twins and Green improved so much, Dragic had the best year statistically in his career, and even Plumlee had a pretty good year haha.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you consider it a failure. If the Suns don't make the playoffs this is still a pretty good year for them BECAUSE they were suppose to be the worst team in the league this season according to ESPN writers, etc. Not to mention Bledsoe was injured for a period of time as well and the Suns still managed to get ninth place in the Western Conference standings. The Morris Twins and Green improved so much, Dragic had the best year statistically in his career, and even Plumlee had a pretty good year haha.

Because it doesn't help to be an average team in the NBA. If this team isn't contending for a championship, then they should be truly rebuilding. Stockpiling mid to late first round draft picks shouldn't be the team's goal. It's just more of the same from the Suns.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's even more frustrating because they could do some damage in the playoffs. The Suns always play up or down to their competition, which is bad in the regular season (losing to the Cavs), but great should they find themselves in a 7-game series.

They stlil get Memphis and Dallas for 2 of their last 3 games. Keep it close and that is when the playoffs will truly start.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the likelihood that the Blazers miss the playoffs? They have been playing like shit and are only 3 games ahead of the Suns.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the likelihood that the Blazers miss the playoffs? They have been playing like shit and are only 3 games ahead of the Suns.

I was thinking the exact same thing... have been for a while. They just keep falling. Looking at their schedule I doubt they miss out on the playoffs, but I wouldn't be surprised if GSW and MEM both passed them. If PHX beats them next week then lookout.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will take 50 wins to get a playoff spot. Memphis has a tough road trip coming up, I would be so happy if somehow the suns get into the playoffs!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will take 50 wins to get a playoff spot. Memphis has a tough road trip coming up, I would be so happy if somehow the suns get into the playoffs!

I would venture to say 47 or 48 but I like your number better! Memphis will likely lock up the 7th seed and both the suns and mavericks have tough schedules. I think we had the edge though.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam so much for OKC helping us out tonight...

Yeah I think OKC's defense has completely disappeared. They had two separate leads in the last minute of regulation and could not get a stop. I also think that deciding to give Serge Ibaka that huge extension and letting Harden go was a terrible mistake. James Harden is a legitimate top five nba scorer. Serge Ibaka is a good shotblocker/defender that can be replaced. He provides no true interior scoring presence and is a poor man's Dikembe Mutombo. He can hit outside shots, but lots of guys can do that. They should have kept Harden and drafted someone to replace Ibaka or sign a cheaper option. Imagine if they still had the trio of Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. They would easily be the best team in the west, just like they were in 2012. Their GM blew it big time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think OKC's defense has completely disappeared. They had two separate leads in the last minute of regulation and could not get a stop. I also think that deciding to give Serge Ibaka that huge extension and letting Harden go was a terrible mistake. James Harden is a legitimate top five nba scorer. Serge Ibaka is a good shotblocker/defender that can be replaced. He provides no true interior scoring presence and is a poor man's Dikembe Mutombo. He can hit outside shots, but lots of guys can do that. They should have kept Harden and drafted someone to replace Ibaka or sign a cheaper option. Imagine if they still had the trio of Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. They would easily be the best team in the west, just like they were in 2012. Their GM blew it big time.

Yeah James Harden is great, he went to my high school too :) I have always thought that it was a bad idea for OKC to let him go.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Jazz blew a game at home against Memphis. They were in control throughout the entire game and led by double digits in the 4th. :gaah:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the season were 5 games longer, I think the Blazers would miss the playoffs. They've probably built enough of a cushion earlier in the year to salvage a spot at this point.

Suns schedule gets much harder coming up: red-hot Knicks team (minus that bizarre Lakers loss), Clippers, OKC, Portland (on the road) and Spurs before it hits the fan.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These next two against NY and LA are must wins
I like our chances of winning these games too.
Mem is playing GS today so a win today could allow us to pass them and put ourselves ahead of dallas by one game.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we have a legit shot at going 9-2 like I said in the OP. Gotta beat LA now.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to hear how people still bring up dragic and Bledsoe can't work. Yet, we have this ungodly win percentage when both guys are on the court! Add K-Love and I think you got something here if Len develops.