• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Draft

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I wrong? This is all here say. You can not predict the future. My point was last year I was pick #9 and pick #8 went Dez Bryant b/c his reasoning was that he doesn't get hurt like Julio does. So I took Julio pick #9. Then you guys can figure out the rest.
Your wrong as it pertains to saying you shouldn't take the injury history into consideration. .when its very obvious that an intelligent owner will. But if you want to blow your second or third round pick in a TE who is at best 50/50 to be active any given week, be my guest.

Just because that guy incorrectly identified Julio as an injury risk, when the only thing Julio has ever had was a problem with a stress fracture that has been corrected for 2 years now, does not in aNY way prove your point

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your wrong as it pertains to saying you shouldn't take the injury history into consideration. .when its very obvious that an intelligent owner will. But if you want to blow your second or third round pick in a TE who is at best 50/50 to be active any given week, be my guest.

Just because that guy incorrectly identified Julio as an injury risk, when the only thing Julio has ever had was a problem with a stress fracture that has been corrected for 2 years now, does not in aNY way prove your point

Of course it does. He told me himself. Julio had injury history that is why he took Dez. Now Dez is dealing with a concussion does that drop him down the draft board.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it does. He told me himself. Julio had injury history that is why he took Dez. Now Dez is dealing with a concussion does that drop him down the draft board.
Your exceptionally good at missing the point and identifying inconsequential details that help your case aren't you?

The point isn't that he thought that, the point was he was incorrect in his thinking becuase Julio had only had one issue, the same issue twice, but a stress fracture in a foot, and then a medical mistake that allowed the screw that fixed that same stress fracture to come lose isn't an "injury history" is one isolated problem that has since been corrected. So pointing to that as evidence of your theory is misguided. That is just one guy making a bad evaluation of a situation. Jordan Reed has a three year history to point at.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your exceptionally good at missing the point and identifying inconsequential details that help your case aren't you?

The point isn't that he thought that, the point was he was incorrect in his thinking becuase Julio had only had one issue, the same issue twice, but a stress fracture in a foot, and then a medical mistake that allowed the screw that fixed that same stress fracture to come lose isn't an "injury history" is one isolated problem that has since been corrected. So pointing to that as evidence of your theory is misguided. That is just one guy making a bad evaluation of a situation. Jordan Reed has a the year history to point at.

Well we will see where Reed gets drafted this year in TE leagues and non TE leagues.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow this thread is great I'm in the same boat as the poster. 8 out of 12 in ppr. The draft played out in the first round exactly how I fear mine will. I really want one of the top 5 wr with an green being my 5th choice. I originally thought too of taking Robinson at 8 but looking at this I don't think I can do it.
I'm confident that I can get Keenan on the way back in round 2. So what's that mean for my first pick?

I don't trust ap age. I hate rookies zek. That leaves Miller a reach? Or bell 3 game suspension.
Maybe just maybe Miller can fall to me in round two I have a sinking feeling the guy at 12 will go wr wr and I believe one guy after me is going with cam in round 2. So do I take bell? But then what if Miller is sitting there in round 2? I really hate going rb rb

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Initially I thought getting a spot towards the back of the draft was great this year but honestly I think you want a top 3 pick this year. This draft proves that perfectly. The guy in a ppr has brown Mccoy and Ingram. That's insane

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be afraid of McCoy or Charles this year. They are 3rd or 4th round picks for sure in a 12 team league. Do you actually have these two RB's crossed off your draft list? Both guys are top 10 RB''s on my list.
Wow this thread is great I'm in the same boat as the poster. 8 out of 12 in ppr. The draft played out in the first round exactly how I fear mine will. I really want one of the top 5 wr with an green being my 5th choice. I originally thought too of taking Robinson at 8 but looking at this I don't think I can do it.
I'm confident that I can get Keenan on the way back in round 2. So what's that mean for my first pick?

I don't trust ap age. I hate rookies zek. That leaves Miller a reach? Or bell 3 game suspension.
Maybe just maybe Miller can fall to me in round two I have a sinking feeling the guy at 12 will go wr wr and I believe one guy after me is going with cam in round 2. So do I take bell? But then what if Miller is sitting there in round 2? I really hate going rb rb

I would definitely take Bell. If I was too scared, probably Shady. Don't get why people have him in the back of the 2nd... PPR ir not. I can only dream of that.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely take Bell. If I was too scared, probably Shady. Don't get why people have him in the back of the 2nd... PPR ir not. I can only dream of that.

Unless AP is there...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would no be afraid to take Miller at 8. He could easily be the number 1 PPR RB this year. It would not be a reach at all.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would take a miracle for Shady to sneak past about #15 in MBBRL..:suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would take a miracle for Shady to sneak past about #15 in MBBRL..:suds:

I know... :hope:

I tried to mock it down and it doesn't look right.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your reasoning? Just because he suspension?
Not trying to speak for TKO, but that, 3 games is a lot when the regular season is only 12 weeks, the injury history (even the one and only year he played a full season, he still got injured and missed the playoff games), and the possibility of another suspension (he's already proven one suspension didn't change the behavior)..are why I'd stray away

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hear ya with that I didn't even think of his injury risk. He's gotta stay healthy at point all season?

What's up with the guys draft it just ended

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya with that I didn't even think of his injury risk. He's gotta stay healthy at point all season?

What's up with the guys draft it just ended
Lol, I know right? Maybe we hijacked the whole thing talking about Reed and he gave up? Hey @oaknightshockey1 , how's the draft coming? Let's get this back on track!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was having fun watching dude defend Reed. I was wondering why you guys kept wasting your breath on him when he wasn't listening to a word you said. But I was having fun, nonetheless.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I know right? Maybe we hijacked the whole thing talking about Reed and he gave up? Hey @oaknightshockey1 , how's the draft coming? Let's get this back on track!
Got completely swamped at work and hardly had time to make my picks, let alone keep the list updated. Here's the team:
QB- Carson Palmer, ARI
RB- Latavius Murray, OAK
RB- DeMarco Murray, TEN
WR- Allen Robinson, JAC
WR- Keenan Allen, SD
TE- Travis Kelce, KC
Flex- Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
K- Dan Bailey, DAL
D/ST- Bengals
Bench- Justin Forsett, BAL
Bench- Chris Ivory, JAC
Bench- Antonio Gates, SD
Bench- Philip Dorsett, IND
Bench- Chris Hogan, NE
Bench- Tony Romo, DAL

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got completely swamped at work and hardly had time to make my picks, let alone keep the list updated. Here's the team:
QB- Carson Palmer, ARI
RB- Latavius Murray, OAK
RB- DeMarco Murray, TEN
WR- Allen Robinson, JAC
WR- Keenan Allen, SD
TE- Travis Kelce, KC
Flex- Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
K- Dan Bailey, DAL
D/ST- Bengals
Bench- Justin Forsett, BAL
Bench- Chris Ivory, JAC
Bench- Antonio Gates, SD
Bench- Philip Dorsett, IND
Bench- Chris Hogan, NE
Bench- Tony Romo, DAL
I think it's a pretty solid squad. You may have waited a bit too long on RBs, but every one of your guys will have a chance to be the featured back. Maybe not Ivory with Yeldon around, but at least he should get the goal line work and most of the duties, anyway. I may have taken a flyer on another RB instead of Hogan or Dorsett, but that's nit picking. I also would have gone RB instead of Gates, since you have Kelce. But a nice job. A couple savvy moves on the wire and you should be looking at the playoffs.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a pretty solid squad. You may have waited a bit too long on RBs, but every one of your guys will have a chance to be the featured back. Maybe not Ivory with Yeldon around, but at least he should get the goal line work and most of the duties, anyway. I may have taken a flyer on another RB instead of Hogan or Dorsett, but that's nit picking. I also would have gone RB instead of Gates, since you have Kelce. But a nice job. A couple savvy moves on the wire and you should be looking at the playoffs.
I wanted to take Gates because we have a budget for waivers and Kelce has a bye week 5. I didn't really like the RBs that were there late but like you said I should be able to make some moves and get someone if need be.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to take Gates because we have a budget for waivers and Kelce has a bye week 5. I didn't really like the RBs that were there late but like you said I should be able to make some moves and get someone if need be.
Fair enough...

Like I said, I was nitpicking. Overall, I like your team.