• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unbelievable we did it again

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won the Fiesta bowl again!!!!

Incredible how far this team went as the year went on

As anyone could tell from my posts or threads I made in this thread, I didn't think there was a chance of this happening

But here we are in Harsins first year we did just like Petersens first year and won the Fiesta bowl

Odd not using a trick play as the defining winning moment but a defensive stand

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you did do a statue of liberty play for a score though, correct?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you did do a statue of liberty play for a score though, correct?

Yes sir, we definitely didn't eliminate the trick plays

Its just this time it went for a score in the first half

Last two Fiesta bowls we had our trick plays as a winning moment

The Statue of Liberty of course and the Fake punt against TCU

This year it was a defensive stand that won us the game

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats To our Team, Harsin put together a great game plan, and showed up ready to play. It was great to see Hedrick recover from his disappointing start of the season, and lead this team to a Fiesta victory.

This win will be a huge recruiting tool for us this year. And sorry to those guys that backed out of their commitment to BSU when Pete left. They could of had a Fiesta Bowl ring.

Looking forward to next year, and see who our next leader at QB will be.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great year and win.

With all due respect the first time you beat pitt, and they stunk

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oprah is eating a sandwich behind you.
Which of you BSU fans were my buddy on the espn?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats To our Team, Harsin put together a great game plan, and showed up ready to play. It was great to see Hedrick recover from his disappointing start of the season, and lead this team to a Fiesta victory.

This win will be a huge recruiting tool for us this year. And sorry to those guys that backed out of their commitment to BSU when Pete left. They could of had a Fiesta Bowl ring.

Looking forward to next year, and see who our next leader at QB will be.

indeed sir

this was really good for Hedrick he was struggling early in the year, and as you likely would have noticed I never would have thought he would have this in him, I was calling for his benching(boy do I look like an idiot LOL) but he made improvements and was a great QB at the end of the year

I'm interested as well, will it be Finley, Ogle, or Brett Rypien the freshman starts like Kellen Moore did his freshman year(though we can only wish that he'll be near as good)

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't miss a play in this game. Boise was smoking hot in the first half. But the second half woes. started to concern me early. Thank GOD we had a defence that wanted to play football.

Great win for not only Boise, but for the recruits that are coming in.. This is going to be a big stepping stone for Boise.

Boise should be an elete team in the years to come.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indeed sir

this was really good for Hedrick he was struggling early in the year, and as you likely would have noticed I never would have thought he would have this in him, I was calling for his benching(boy do I look like an idiot LOL) but he made improvements and was a great QB at the end of the year

I'm interested as well, will it be Finley, Ogle, or Brett Rypien the freshman starts like Kellen Moore did his freshman year(though we can only wish that he'll be near as good)

We don't know anything about Rypien yet, but wouldn't it be sweet if he beat Finley out, if he was that good? It's probably a pipe dream. It's extremely rare that a true freshman QB comes in and starts. Even Kellen was a redshirt freshman when he won the job. This kid Rypien is the #8 overall rated QB in the country. The highest rated QB to ever commit to Boise. And in reading his tweets he seems pumped as shit to get going and start his Boise State career. I can't wait to see what this kid has to give.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on pumping money into your Institution and AD. You BBz are getting closer to a PAC membership every year.

Congratz on your bowl win as well.

The realist in me knows that call from the PAC isn't coming anytime soon, possibly never.

Thanks, Wallace. I have a ton of respect for OSU. They remind me of Boise in a lot of ways. I remember that 2001 season like it was yesterday. It was magical. And I love the Andersen hire. Huge. Now he's making some power moves in terms of assembling his coaching staff. He's petfect for what you guys need. Tremendous coach. You guys are going to be a factor. Best of luck to you.