• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC 175 Who you got?

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seeing an upset in the main or co-main?

I'm really excited to see both of those, and I think both Machida and Davis have the skillsets to threaten the champions.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seeing an upset in the main or co-main?

I'm really excited to see both of those, and I think both Machida and Davis have the skillsets to threaten the champions.

Uh....No. Not IMO anyway. Really looking forward to Faber vs Bruce Leroy on the undercard though

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weidman by sub in round 3.
Rousy by dominance in round 2.
Faber by outclassing Bruce Leroy.

The reality is that I can see Lyoto winning this fight. He has looked so good since dropping down to 185. But there is just something there about Weidman that makes me think he has the total package to dominate the division for a while. And Lyoto tends go into shell & not engage as often as he should in some fights(Hendo & Davis).

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh....No. Not IMO anyway. Really looking forward to Faber vs Bruce Leroy on the undercard though

Whoa whoa whoa. Bruce Leroy is a legit fighter now?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa whoa whoa. Bruce Leroy is a legit fighter now?

Faber must be getting a little on the back end for taking on a lesser caliber of fighter for the lead in to the PPV. Dana just wanted an exciting fight as the lead in. Otherwise, this fight makes zero sense.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reality is that I can see Lyoto winning this fight. He has looked so good since dropping down to 185. But there is just something there about Weidman that makes me think he has the total package to dominate the division for a while. And Lyoto tends go into shell & not engage as often as he should in some fights(Hendo & Davis).

Agree. Lyoto has good take down d and that unorthodox style in the stand up. I think these give him as good a chance as any vs. Weidman.

And Davis has the ground game to maybe hang with Rowdy rolling and is very good standing. Ronda has a clinch/throw advantage. I don't know....I think this gives Ronda her hardest test to date.

Anyway, very excited to see these fights.

And Faber? I see that undercard fight as just throwing Faber a can to crush.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Machida, but I can't pick him to win this fight. Weidman is a boss, I agree with whoever said he has the ability to own that division for a while. I can see this being a very good fight, I can also see Weidman ending it quickly.

I think Rousey dominates.

Same for Faber.

Another fight I'm looking forward to is Stefan Struve vs Matt Mitrione. I think Struve dominates this one.

I guess I'm predicting a boring card...lol.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think I get "sold" too easy on the fights by Dana and others, but who saw Dillashaw coming? Not me.

Machida has looked beastly at 185. So much more fun watching him work at that weight. He's looked so good, it's scary.

And the co main, this is the first time Ronda has fought someone with black belt in BJJ and also she has a black in Japanese jiu jitsu. Never been submitted, also likes to slug it out and has dangerous kicks.

I don't know, feel like I'm legit excited for these fights.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is there no vbookie for the main event?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Lyoto has good take down d and that unorthodox style in the stand up. I think these give him as good a chance as any vs. Weidman.

And Davis has the ground game to maybe hang with Rowdy rolling and is very good standing. Ronda has a clinch/throw advantage. I don't know....I think this gives Ronda her hardest test to date.

Anyway, very excited to see these fights.

And Faber? I see that undercard fight as just throwing Faber a can to crush.

Davis's gamplan will surely be to take it to the ground and that will make it very interesting. Couldn't agree more that this could be Rondas biggest test. I wouldn't be shocked if Davis wins.

Really hard to choose between Lyoto and Weidman. Weidman has had so few fights, its a bit hard to decide how he will react against the Dragon and that counter speed.

This is going to be a great night of fights!

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis scares me a little bit. I think Ronda is good for the sport and would like to see her dominate a bit more before taking a loss.

But Davis is a blackbelt in 2 different jiu jitsu disciplines. That's flat out crazy. Not sure the arm bar is gonna work in this one. Ronda has not faced this particular skill set before.

I still think Ronda wins, but I wouldn't bet the bank on it.

I also think Lyoto wins by knockout in Round 2.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing legit about Leroy at all. I'm looking forward to seeing Faber beat the shit out of him lol

Didn't think so. I haven't been paying close attention to the fights and was just wondering how the hell he got a fight with Faber. UFC must really be stretching it thin

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you chimed in Hizzle and Gooch. Thought I might be alone there.

My buddy at work who I talk UFC with thinks also that the Weidman/Machida fight is along the lines of "wouldn't be shocked if Machida wins".

He didn't agree on the Rousey fight though...doesn't think the jiu jitsu black belts matter.

Just can't wait!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Placed my first bet on the fight.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn on this fight. Weidman destroyed my favorite fighter, not just once....but twice.

Machida is an unorthodox fighter and has a shot, but I'm going to say Weidman by decision.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you chimed in Hizzle and Gooch. Thought I might be alone there.

My buddy at work who I talk UFC with thinks also that the Weidman/Machida fight is along the lines of "wouldn't be shocked if Machida wins".

He didn't agree on the Rousey fight though...doesn't think the jiu jitsu black belts matter.

Just can't wait!

:suds:

It has been awhile since I have been this pumped for an event. I think Rousey gets beat tonight. KO or decision is her only hope in my opinion.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has been awhile since I have been this pumped for an event. I think Rousey gets beat tonight. KO or decision is her only hope in my opinion.

I still have Rousey winning, I just think it's going to be more interesting than any other fight so far. I think both main and comain are gonna be outstanding fights!