• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UEFA CL

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHELSEA!!!

No way we repeat. But man was last year amazing. Burst into tears when Drogba knocked it home.

Obviously the experts will say those Barca or Madrid douche bags have a chance.
I don't think City Mancys will get close, Man city is so self destructive amazing talent, but a bunch of ass clowns with no teamwork.

Man United could do it, but they aren't even that impressive in group stage.

Too early to tell really.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna act like I pay attention to a single team in Europe. I like a lot of players on various teams and enjoy good soccer but I don't have a single favorite team.
USA International is who I fully support and that's about it.

I still like a lot of players on Spain, Holland, Germany etc...

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A couple of excellent games on this week........Chelsea vs. Shakhtar should be good, two very similar teams. While CFC is obviously higher quality, Shakhtar has a great attack including Willian, who Chelsea had been trying to buy for a while before opting for Oscar.

And Real Madrid vs. Dortmund, another great matchup. Both teams with slight issues right now, but probably two of the top ten best teams in Europe.

barry711

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah great matches coming ahead.I think Chelsea vs Shakhtar would be more interesting and will go to the end.Chelsea are clearly favorites to win this contest but Shakhtar always prove their abilities and worth in crunch matches and they can never be overlooked.Madrid will have a clear edge over Dortmund because of their huge bunch of players in the first eleven as well as in reserves,so they are favorites to win this.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Celtic beat Barcelona holy crap!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is going to be Chelsea versus Benfica! But my support goes to Celtic!

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glory, Glory MU

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Celtic fan, but it would be nice to see them in the CL. They have a big game against Spartak but apparently their road to the knockout stages gets easier if Barca can at least get a point against Benfica.

Other than that, it's crazy to see another Prem league powerhouse in Man City getting knocked out early. I'm a Barca and Arsenal fan, and to be honest, I'm surprised it's Arsenal, and not Man City, that is progressing through the knockouts with so many problems and drama lingering around Ashburton Grove.

Knightmare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also prefer to see Celtic go through. It would be nice to see some change.

I thought Man city would be a one hit wonder, but they are doing well going into the Manchester derby.

Knightmare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtic draws first blood. That was a fantastic strike!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHELSEA!!!

No way we repeat. But man was last year amazing. Burst into tears when Drogba knocked it home.

Obviously the experts will say those Barca or Madrid douche bags have a chance.
I don't think City Mancys will get close, Man city is so self destructive amazing talent, but a bunch of ass clowns with no teamwork.

Man United could do it, but they aren't even that impressive in group stage.

Too early to tell really.

You must be clairvoyant - not only will Chelsea NOT repeat, but they're not even making it to the KO stages but instead will challenge for the Europa League cup. It's unfortunate because I wanted Barca to avenge their loss last year, but that's not even happening.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some pretty tough matchups. Who do you like in this one: Real vs Manchester United? I'm going with Real.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some pretty tough matchups. Who do you like in this one: Real vs Manchester United? I'm going with Real.

UEFA Champions League 2013 - 1/8. ? UEFA.com

Galatasaray vs. FC Schalke 04
Gonna go with Schalke on this but too tough to call.

Celtic vs. Juventus
Celtic is the bulldog of this tourney, but I give the edge to Juve on this one.

Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich
Arsenal is one of my teams, outside of Barca, but they won't beat Munich with their current form and difficulties with set pieces. I can see Bayern winning this one by 2 - 3 goals aggregate to be honest

Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Borussia Dortmund
Donetsk will provide more of a challenge than most will expect, but Dortmund are the reigning Bundesliga champions. Dortmund is strong and they could go far in this competition.

AC Milan vs. Barcelona
Barcelona although this is a classic matchup. Barca's forum in La Liga has been exquisite, though.

Real Madrid vs. Manchester United
The best matchup of the round of 16 - United's form in the Prem is better than RM's form in La Liga, although RM is the better team. With Evra looking more suspect defensively combined with CR7's return to Old Trafford, I'll take RM on this one.

Valencia vs. Paris Saint-Germain
Depends on Ibrahimovic - but I'll take PSG here.

Malaga vs. FC Porto
Another good one - but my vote goes to Porto.

TarheelNC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
How do you guys follow international soccer? Also, what is it about soccer that gets people so excited? Trying to get into it but need some direction.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very worried about the Real matchup.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UEFA Champions League 2013 - 1/8. ? UEFA.com

Galatasaray vs. FC Schalke 04
Gonna go with Schalke on this but too tough to call. Schalke should win.

Celtic vs. Juventus
Celtic is the bulldog of this tourney, but I give the edge to Juve on this one.
Juventus will end the run of Celtic.

Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich
Arsenal is one of my teams, outside of Barca, but they won't beat Munich with their current form and difficulties with set pieces. I can see Bayern winning this one by 2 - 3 goals aggregate to be honest
Arsenal not that great this year and Bayern could win CL

Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Borussia Dortmund
Donetsk will provide more of a challenge than most will expect, but Dortmund are the reigning Bundesliga champions. Dortmund is strong and they could go far in this competition. Tough one to call. I'll go with an upset and take Donetsk.

AC Milan vs. Barcelona
Barcelona although this is a classic matchup. Barca's forum in La Liga has been exquisite, though. Barca

Real Madrid vs. Manchester United
The best matchup of the round of 16 - United's form in the Prem is better than RM's form in La Liga, although RM is the better team. With Evra looking more suspect defensively combined with CR7's return to Old Trafford, I'll take RM on this one. I'm going with Real also

Valencia vs. Paris Saint-Germain
Depends on Ibrahimovic - but I'll take PSG here. Also like PSG

Malaga vs. FC Porto
Another good one - but my vote goes to Porto.
Porto

oo