• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCLA Week

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So santos has fallen to 3rd mike lb and lost blackshirt

That a hell of a drop

He's now fighting with rose for backup to bando according to one of the husker sites

Damn!

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bando is going to be a helluva LB for us fer 4 years

I agree

But damn santos?

And Gerry and Zaire are battling for weak side to
Which makes since they are two different styles IMO

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck I am befuddled here. So what you are saying is that unless you can sit on the 50 yard line you don't want to go see a Husker game? :wtf:

And unless you can post a ad on some website and wait for the money to show up it is too much trouble to sell these same tickets???

Do you know that when I was sixteen I would skip school and go to Help Inc. and work for a few days to get some money, pay for my buddy who had a dependable car and could drive to Lincoln, stuff a half pint down our socks (knee high tube with the two stripes at the top ) and buy scalped tickets and watch the game in nosebleed seats and thought there was nothing better.

And you can get tickets for near nothing and walk a few blocks and watch every home game and you are bitching about how bad you got it?

Kids from Texas these days.

I'm saying that in my personal opinion it's much more fun to go watch the game drunk off my ass at the house that drunk off my ass at the games, if I'm sober then yeah the games kick ass, but to drunk chuck when I can't see all that well cause I'm completely sloshed, it's easier to watch on TV.

:nod:

Not to mention......you're living in the dorms! This is the time of your life where everything is easy and basically there are no rules you have to follow.

Ye should be drinking vodka like it's water before these games........have a fucking blast. There are hot ass girls all over in that Student Section who are drunk and want to get all huggy with you and rub their tits in your face when we score and shit.

I'm living in Fiji, which is probably another reason why I prefer watching at the house. I can hang out here with drunk sorority girls instead of drunk dorm girls :D way better

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watching the game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being drunk

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny...I used to have the same complaints as chuck. I stopped going to the games drunk and now I enjoy it a ton more. Who woulda thought? :noidea:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't disagree more.

Anyway I was just gonna say that I just got the butterflies in my stomach for the first time this season realizing how close the UCLA game is Even in the Wyoming game I wasn't nervous.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think I'd be this nervous for this game. It just hit me. I am pretty much terrified.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stool you're just saying that because you quit drinking, beating off, liking girls, swearing, etc....

Drinking during the games is the absolute greatest. Of course, some people can't handle their alcohol as well as others and the game becomes a blur to those folk.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I don't drink during the games I'll never remember everything that happened

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt quit that stuff ya queer

I just never liked being drunk during games, like to analyze en sech

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irule 4 pope

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt quit that stuff ya queer

I just never liked being drunk during games, like to analyze en sech

Your idea of drunk and my idea of drunk are definitely 2 different things.....

If I start drinking a couple of hours before the game and drink casually through the game, I cannot get "drunk"........I would have to be pounding drinks and not eating any food to get on that level, and even then I still know completely what's going on.

Drinking eases my mind and allows me to focus on everything better. Never in my life have I been black out drunk just from alcohol alone.....I always know what's going on and remember everything.

Now, when I mix ambien into the sicheation, that is when I get on that black out level. But I don't know how all you freaks get all goofy from alcohol alone. Alcohol just normalizes my brain is all.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I ain't the only one

Drunk games are boring as fuck

Sober games are fun as fuck

This is the most :L statement I've ever seent on this entire board....

Shit Tom Osborne used to make statements about how he appreciates the students doing whatever they do before the game to get as wild as they are at the game. Hell, 98% of that student section is liquored up every damned game