• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UCLA @ Oregon: College Gameday

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect FSU to handle Miami pretty easily. They're clearly overrated. They squeaked by two unranked teams in a row.

I feel the same way. Miami's win over UF seem good at the time but that has since changed and FSU just keeps on rolling.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting. My prediction is Oregon jumps FSU this week but drops after bye. Then has a couple weeks to pass again. It'll be close

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will look at how dominant FSU has been and how they are winning and keep them where they are right now. No offense meant to you, but this is just my opinion. I like Oregon and most of its fans(aside from OD) and i think they are playing good ball again this year, but I think FSU(eye test more than once of both teams) is a better team overall.

eye test? They beat an overrated Clemson team. Oregon just beat #12 UCLA while FSU beat an unranked NC State team....what eye test?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wont see that at Bama. McCarron hits his receivers and the offense is starting to click on all cylinders now. The defense is one of the tops in the country again. The only team I am scared of is FSU. Even Mizzou looked beatable tonight.
A little premature there ... they may be beaten tonight ... going into OT right now. USCe put in Conner Shaw and they scored 17 unanswered points.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will people say Stanford is one dimensional after Oregon shuts down their run game? After all, the Tree mainly runs the football.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, FSU tore up an unranked terrible NC State team, Oregon smashed #12 UCLA.

And Miami is highly overrated, they are hanging onto that ranking by a thread, I could even see them drop a spot this week in the polls.

Your opinion in the polls doesnt count though and the eye test says FSU is better at this point. They destroyed Clemson on its home field and that carries some clout, they have been demolishing teams all year and that carries clout and frankly Oregon did not look good beating UCLA tonight(my opinion, which I am sure is shared by voters as well). You can be biased, but the Eye test says FSU is a better team right now overall.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting. My prediction is Oregon jumps FSU this week but drops after bye. Then has a couple weeks to pass again. It'll be close

I like that avatar.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eye test? They beat an overrated Clemson team. Oregon just beat #12 UCLA while FSU beat an unranked NC State team....what eye test?
Putting FSU down doesn't raise OU up. Oregon won, and they won big. They are still in that top tier of Bama and FSU. UCLA will be lucky to be in the top 25 at the end of the year, by the way. But, with their youth, they are going to be good in the next few years.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little premature there ... they may be beaten tonight ... going into OT right now. USCe put in Conner Shaw and they scored 17 unanswered points.

Yeah i saw that, just turned it over to that game.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion in the polls doesnt count though and the eye test says FSU is better at this point. They destroyed Clemson on its home field and that carries some clout, they have been demolishing teams all year and that carries clout and frankly Oregon did not look good beating UCLA tonight(my opinion, which I am sure is shared by voters as well). You can be biased, but the Eye test says FSU is a better team right now overall.

because Oregon struggled for 2 quarters? Ended up beating UCLA 42-14. that is impressive.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because Oregon struggled for 2 quarters? Ended up beating UCLA 42-14. that is impressive.

Not against a team with 18 freshmen playing and no depth on defense and an inept offense. That UCLA team has lost to the only two teams with a pulse it has played. They have beaten no one of note and was not deserving of a number 12 ranking.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny hearing an SEC fan talking about a vertical passing game, which has been non existent until a couple of years ago in the SEC… I guess you forgot about all the 9 to 6 scores we use to see in the SEC.

:laugh3:

Really? You get one and then there are many? Sometimes I do think the rest of the country is clueless about football?
:noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How they play. How they execute. How the other team looks. You might think it is but it's not impressive when Oregon runs it in from 60 yards out and no defenders are near the ball ora pass and no defends are within 15 yrds. That's called shitty defens