• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Hansen CUs QB was on my local radio

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I unfortunately live in Pac-10 country and Tyler Hansen (Colorado's QB, for those who did not know) was on a local radio station with his thoughts of joining the PAC and leaving the Big12...

He was asked a question of playing good teams in the Big12 and comparing them to PAC teams..He said something like this..

"You know in the Big12 we are use to playing good teams every week, playing the likes of texa$, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, I think we will be prepared for Pac-10 play"

.....The moron substituted Okie State for Nebraska?? He did not mention the Huskers at all.....Yet he plays us EVERY YEAR and Okie State maybe twice or once in his entire career..Hard to believe he would not mention us as we completely destroyed them last year. And CU has not beaten us while he has attended Colorado.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well he plays for CU, so more than likely he has some kind of dissability, lol, ill give him a break on this one.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prob doesn't want to give us any credit considering the ass rapings we've unleashed on him the last two years..

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
brasky is right, i think it was on purpose, he doesnt want to say anything good about nebraska

the good thing about colorado is we dont have to lie to not say anything good about them.....
they're a pile runny dog shit, re eaten and then re shit

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or...it was just an interview...and Okie State came to mind first