• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Hill being investigated for assault on a child

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Tyreek needs is a Hertz commercial.....I suspect the old lady yelling "Go OJ Go" had no idea what the future held....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah when someone posts more on another teams board than their own yes its called obsession. I better go check on the rabbit... either way your team does such a great job of disrespecting itself not much more I could ever do!

You pulled that out of your ass too.
Fact: one post on Miami board in last 32 posts.
6 SB wins is very very good. I'll stand on that and let you have your loser mentality.....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Early Tweet of the month favorite

The guy that hits his pregnant girlfriend and tells her you should be afraid of me bitch too, admitting his kid is frightened of him, you know he comes off so eloquently in his texts.

And calls her "Bro". Anyone that believes this is a legit interaction between the two of them is a moron. Yes, people text differently than they write, but especially for millennials it goes the other way. They don't type more grammatical correct or with better syntax

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad reality is, he will probably get off, to live another day of abusing kids and women. If a 3 year old with a broken arm can't get him to see he has problems nor get him in legal trouble. I'm scared what comes next.

Too easy to predict

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free at last free at last:suds:

The NFL announced it will not suspend Tyreek Hill, who was accused of assaulting his son earlier in the offseason.
The NFL conducted a four-month investigation on the matter and determined there was insufficient evidence that Hill violated the personal-conduct policy. When news of this matter initially broke months ago, things looked extremely troubling for Hill. There were some seriously incriminating quotes straight from his mouth, but the NFL didn't find anything to suspend him. By the end of it, cracks in the case began to split open, and it appeared Hill might have been set up by his ex-fiance. Hill is now free to report to camp and go about his normal routine, for better or worse. For fantasy purposes, he shoots right back up to WR1 status and should be going in the first or second rounds of drafts.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of wild some chick can post whatever on Instagram and a guy gets six games but a kid breaking an arm is insufficient

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of wild some chick can post whatever on Instagram and a guy gets six games but a kid breaking an arm is insufficient

The broken arm has nothing to do with the current investigation, and was cleared by the hospital; the investigation is a result of a follow-up visit where the kid had welts and bruises. It is however interesting that Crystal’s misled the media in regards to that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The broken arm has nothing to do with the current investigation, and was cleared by the hospital; the investigation is a result of a follow-up visit where the kid had welts and bruises. It is however interesting that Crystal’s misled the media in regards to that.
Question. Who hurt you?
Answer. Daddy did.

But you can stick with that blind defense you're holding onto.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question. Who hurt you?
Answer. Daddy did.

But you can stick with that blind defense you're holding onto.

Um, Manster, you realize this is Crystal saying this, right? Did you know the hospital and police cleared Hill (and Espinal) of anything to do with the broken arm, and that the investigation was into a parallel incident? Good try though. Unless you think doctors are just lying. Then by all means go ahead and enlighten me.

(I am also the guy who thinks Hill hits his kid with a belt on here, so please miss me with the I am a blind homer defending Hill tripe)

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, Manster, you realize this is Crystal saying this, right? Did you know the hospital and police cleared Hill (and Espinal) of anything to do with the broken arm, and that the investigation was into a parallel incident? Good try though. Unless you think doctors are just lying. Then by all means go ahead and enlighten me.

(I am also the guy who thinks Hill hits his kid with a belt on here, so please miss me with the I am a blind homer defending Hill tripe)

What's her middle name? Meth?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, so it's hearsay, but IMO it's sounds like reliable hearsay because if she were lying she most likely doesn't say Hill makes his son spread his arms out so he can punch him in the chest. Either she's highly experienced liar or she's stating a fact.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so it's hearsay, but IMO it's sounds like reliable hearsay because if she were lying she most likely doesn't say Hill makes his son spread his arms out so he can punch him in the chest. Either she's highly experienced liar or she's stating a fact.
That part I can't really answer to. And again, I don't think Hill is an innocent man.

What I will say is Espiñal (and/or family) flat lied and deceived people in the media and elsewhere about the broken arm.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part I can't really answer to. And again, I don't think Hill is an innocent man.

What I will say is Espiñal (and/or family) flat lied and deceived people in the media and elsewhere about the broken arm.

OK, I don't recall this part, but I'll cede Crystal isn't anymore trustworthy than the girl in Zekes case.

"The investigation into Hill and Espinal began weeks after the broken bone was first treated, when Espinal, according to sources, asked a third party to call authorities and tell them that Hill was responsible for the boy’s injury. Espinal has admitted she was trying to shame Hill because in her mind, he had become too controlling and abusive again in their long and stormy relationship."

I will say this though, just because the broken arm is consistent with an accident, doesn't mean the fall wasn't initiated by another.

Here's my bitch about Goodell and the NFL.

1. Both cases involved DV.
2. In both cases the public believes something happened in the DV realm.
3. In both cases the DA believes a crime was committed but doesn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

4. In Zekes case the only NFL Investigator to question the "Victim" says she can't trust the victim and calls for no punishment.

So in two almost identical cases, and I'd say there's more evidence against Hill Zeke gets 6 games while Hill gets nothing.

The next CBA has to fix this shit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I don't recall this part, but I'll cede Crystal isn't anymore trustworthy than the girl in Zekes case.

"The investigation into Hill and Espinal began weeks after the broken bone was first treated, when Espinal, according to sources, asked a third party to call authorities and tell them that Hill was responsible for the boy’s injury. Espinal has admitted she was trying to shame Hill because in her mind, he had become too controlling and abusive again in their long and stormy relationship."

I will say this though, just because the broken arm is consistent with an accident, doesn't mean the fall wasn't initiated by another.

Here's my bitch about Goodell and the NFL.

1. Both cases involved DV.
2. In both cases the public believes something happened in the DV realm.
3. In both cases the DA believes a crime was committed but doesn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

4. In Zekes case the only NFL Investigator to question the "Victim" says she can't trust the victim and calls for no punishment.

So in two almost identical cases, and I'd say there's more evidence against Hill Zeke gets 6 games while Hill gets nothing.

The next CBA has to fix this shit.
Yep

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still makes the KC org look bad for having a player like this on the team.