• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tulsa King

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty good so far

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been watching it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still too early to have a firm opinion, but so far I am really enjoying this.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still too early to have a firm opinion, but so far I am really enjoying this.

IMO it is not too early. Usually by the first 2 episodes you can tell if a series will suck or not..

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 episodes in and I'm down.

Yeah, same here!

I really want to know if that really works (standing in that exact spot and no one hears you). People say it's true but not so sure I believe it (Center of the Universe)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, same here!

I really want to know if that really works (standing in that exact spot and no one hears you). People say it's true but not so sure I believe it (Center of the Universe)

I have a hard time believing that works, especially since it's such a wide open space.

If there was some kind of vertical wind tunnel it might make some sense.

(but i'm not a physicist or anything lol)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time believing that works, especially since it's such a wide open space.

If there was some kind of vertical wind tunnel it might make some sense.

(but i'm not a physicist or anything lol)

I would like to find out but I aint going to Tulsa

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finale is next week.

Show is really good for what it is. Absolutely zero realism. But Stallone is excellent and the rag tag group of supporting cast Dwight has assembled is very entertaining.

Episodes are paced well too. Mostly 35-40 minutes. Not excessive filler.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finale is next week.

Show is really good for what it is. Absolutely zero realism. But Stallone is excellent and the rag tag group of supporting cast Dwight has assembled is very entertaining.

Episodes are paced well too. Mostly 35-40 minutes. Not excessive filler.
I like the show, but the FBI agent is so horribly written. Why in the world is she so loyal to Dwight? They have not given any motivation for her blind loyalty to the guy. Maybe they will go into it in S2, but so far, it is the big flashing neon sign of unrealism on the show.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the show, but the FBI agent is so horribly written. Why in the world is she so loyal to Dwight? They have not given any motivation for her blind loyalty to the guy. Maybe they will go into it in S2, but so far, it is the big flashing neon sign of unrealism on the show.

Yeah definitely part of the unrealism but I just look at it as a few factors.

1. She slept with the guy so not a good look for her if it gets out.

2. Dwight hasnt done much to truly be a priority, her arguments have been pretty correct.

3. Playing into 2, her investigation has always been the Bikers. They are legit bad news and now its been getting even more personal.

Its unrealistic but shes focusing more on the dangerous task at hand rather than the guy whose more so just trying to run a business(albeit illegal)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Dwight hasnt done much to truly be a priority, her arguments have been pretty correct.

3. Playing into 2, her investigation has always been the Bikers. They are legit bad news and now its been getting even more personal.

Its unrealistic but shes focusing more on the dangerous task at hand rather than the guy whose more so just trying to run a business(albeit illegal)

I think 1 is especially true

She knows she’s fucked if that comes out

So get the bikers and move on

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She slept with him so she feels somewhat obligated to help him as she see's him in some way able to get her ultimate goal of getting the biker gang (like people have said). She realized he could be very useful to her.

With all that said, it is extremely quick how she "decides" this

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She slept with him so she feels somewhat obligated to help him as she see's him in some way able to get her ultimate goal of getting the biker gang (like people have said). She realized he could be very useful to her.

With all that said, it is extremely quick how she "decides" this

I think once she didn’t admit it at the first meeting, when they flashed his photo on the screen in the meeting, she was kinda stuck covering him up

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think once she didn’t admit it at the first meeting, when they flashed his photo on the screen in the meeting, she was kinda stuck covering him up

Yeah that is a good point. Only to save herself (at first) and then it seems like she has become fond of him

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that is a good point. Only to save herself (at first) and then it seems like she has become fond of him

Totally agree

I actually thought it was well done

She was too embarrassed to say anything at first, and by the time she could it was too late

I thought they were going to:

I thought they were going to back date a CI form to cover up for everything. Since Dwight said he was going to make it right for her and protect her from losing her job. They obviously didn’t do that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree

I actually thought it was well done

She was too embarrassed to say anything at first, and by the time she could it was too late

I thought they were going to:

I thought they were going to back date a CI form to cover up for everything. Since Dwight said he was going to make it right for her and protect her from losing her job. They obviously didn’t do that.

Yeah we also have to remember they weren't going to have 15-20 episode seasons...

I haven't seen last weeks episode yet