• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tuberville reprimanded by Big 12

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Beebe doesn't like any B12 coaches talking shit about him, especially when it's true.

http://sports.****.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5350694

...of course you will have to replace the asterisks with the 4-letter name of the shitty board who shall remain shameless - I mean, nameless.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"We have a 10-team league right now, but I just don't know how long that's gonna last, to be honest with you," he said in the Rivals Radio interview Tuesday.

Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe, in a statement, said Tuberville's comments "were unfortunate, and contrary to the very strong feelings of unity expressed publicly and privately by the Big 12 Board of Directors and athletic directors."

Beebe's statement, stern in tone, hinted that this was a warning.

"In deciding to reprimand Coach Tuberville, I took into account that this is a first-time offense and that he has committed to adhere to the rules and contribute to strengthen the conference," Beebe said. "If not for these factors, a more significant penalty would be assessed, and will be if there are any future violations."

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beebe couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag. The Big 12 will die a slow and painfull dealth. I can't see the league around in 10 years let alone 5. There is no viable option of teams to add to make that conference better.

Don't kid yourself Mizzou would still jump at the chance to join the BigTen. I also think the SEC will call on Texas A&M in the future and they will go. I feel its a matter of time.

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man FUCK THE BIG 12, anyone know what the penalty will be? I'm guessing some their revenue goes to Texas, OU, and A&M?