• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trent Williams, My Fav Off. Tackle

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I wonder how many guys in the NFL have been wanting to do that. He's lucky Williams had those padded OL gloves on, he probably would of got KO'd

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he getting suspended? If not he should be gone for 1 game. I am happy to see that.

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lol, I wonder how many guys in the NFL have been wanting to do that. He's lucky Williams had those padded OL gloves on, he probably would of got KO'd

It wasn't a punch, it was a shove. Williams would have done a lot more damage if it was a punch.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wilson looks so small next to tank

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"If your gonna go to the face, go with the knuckles"
-Jim Harbaugh

I find it funny that Sherman acted sooooo surprised that this happened to him, he should expect that every second of every day with the way he talks to people.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about Sherman is the couple times I have heard him on the radio down here in LA, he is well spoken and actually a pretty cool dude. Then you see how terrible he is as a sportsman and you are happy he gets hit. I can't stand when people go so far out of their way to get attention. Sherman is the Lady Gaga/Miley Cyrus of the NFL. He does a ton to help out kids, then he goes and sets the worst example imaginable on the field. He is a dude that comes from Compton, then goes to Stanford (one of the best academic schools in the world) and is one of the best players in the league. It could be a good story but all of the hard work and good shit he does is overshadowed by his dickheadedness.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about Sherman is the couple times I have heard him on the radio down here in LA, he is well spoken and actually a pretty cool dude. Then you see how terrible he is as a sportsman and you are happy he gets hit. I can't stand when people go so far out of their way to get attention. Sherman is the Lady Gaga/Miley Cyrus of the NFL. He does a ton to help out kids, then he goes and sets the worst example imaginable on the field. He is a dude that comes from Compton, then goes to Stanford (one of the best academic schools in the world) and is one of the best players in the league. It could be a good story but all of the hard work and good shit he does is overshadowed by his dickheadedness.

:agree: This.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just to add to this...I know he, and a lot of his teammates/coaches, say that he does those antics to get himself up for the game. But that is not an excuse to keep it going after the game is over like he does. Let all the "beef" and whatever you have be left on the field. He is constantly talking shit to people after the game is over.. like it showed on the video.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My chick is doing an event with him in Seattle on Monday. I told her if she takes out his knee I will buy her a ring.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent got fined for that "smack" but I bet he didn't mind paying it. Sherman never knows when to stop running his mouth.... TW had had enuff of Sherman's antics, thats what happens when you poke the bear...LMAO!

TW did apologize to Sherman and the two made amends via twitter.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't know how to make videos into GIFs, but if someone wants to make a Trent Williams-punching-Busta Rhymes-in-the-face GIF, you'll get all kinds of worthless Sickness cudos.

hhww.jpg

toci.jpg

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty telling scene last night: after Fitz cleaned Sherman's clock, he went up to him and - it appeared; I was watching in a noisy bar, so no sound - asked if he was alright. I thought that just epitomized what a classy, upstanding guy Fitz is. And the contrast with Sherman's on-field attitude was stark.