• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Transfers

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone close to Lynch said he is likely to stay now that Silas left.

HMMM, the plot thickens. I heard this yesterday so not sure how new the info was. Supposedly he is deciding by tomorrow.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HMMM, the plot thickens. I heard this yesterday so not sure how new the info was. Supposedly he is deciding by tomorrow.

He was quoted that he is deciding Sunday. I know he has looked and him leaving wouldn't 100% shock me, but as of last night, he was leaning towards staying. Still fluid, so I wouldn't bet my life on it either way.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fera to Texas. A lot more behind it though, apparently some very legit family reasons as he was only a semester from graduation

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was quoted that he is deciding Sunday. I know he has looked and him leaving wouldn't 100% shock me, but as of last night, he was leaning towards staying. Still fluid, so I wouldn't bet my life on it either way.

Hope so!!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, LSU must have watched Bolden on his first day of camp and realized they got the wrong kid....they contacted PJ who told them no thanks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, LSU must have watched Bolden on his first day of camp and realized they got the wrong kid....they contacted PJ who told them no thanks.

I think Rob could probably play as well as Jordan Jefferson did in the NCG, though, lol.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saw statement from Fera. Really ahrd to blame the kid. Close family member diagnosed with MS making it very difficult to travel from Texas to watch him play. Unlike Silas, I wish him well, sounds like he really wrestled with decision.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Hull staying (huge with Fortt's departure) and supposedly Diffenbach in as well. Pretty much leaves Brown and Lynch waiting to confirm. Stephon Morris called out Brown on twitter and said he better be staying because they have unfinished business.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

feeling VERY GOOD about Lynch remaining at PSU now.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hearing anything about Brown and OK?

Nothing solid. I think they started practice today and he was finishing a Spanish class. Less worried about him, we need the young guys to get us through the lean ship years. If Brown wants to go be a #3 and try to learn a new offense in 2 weeks, have fun.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing solid. I think they started practice today and he was finishing a Spanish class. Less worried about him, we need the young guys to get us through the lean ship years. If Brown wants to go be a #3 and try to learn a new offense in 2 weeks, have fun.

The penalty-free transfer thing is only for this year, right?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The penalty-free transfer thing is only for this year, right?

Nope, next year too. That said, kids who are buying in now aren't going to bolt unless they are in over their head, which will in turn help us get to the 65 player limit we'll soon have. The big thing we can sell kids now is they will be contributing early for a staff that has an excellent track record and will prepare you for the NFL.

Hearing Lynch is pretty much done deal to stay....HUGE, he would have been big loss. The upper classmen love this kid and think he is bigtime. Would have really hurt to see him go to Iowa and come back to haunt us.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feeling VERY GOOD about Lynch remaining at PSU now.

Thats interesting because Im still hearing that he is leaving. The young man could be playing both sides here if he hasnt made his mind up yet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, next year too. That said, kids who are buying in now aren't going to bolt unless they are in over their head, which will in turn help us get to the 65 player limit we'll soon have. The big thing we can sell kids now is they will be contributing early for a staff that has an excellent track record and will prepare you for the NFL.

Hearing Lynch is pretty much done deal to stay....HUGE, he would have been big loss. The upper classmen love this kid and think he is bigtime. Would have really hurt to see him go to Iowa and come back to haunt us.

Emmert is such an ass. One thing I've been meaning to look into is whether some of the schools whose presidents voted in favor of these sanctions have offered our players. They should be exposed for that kind of skeezy behavior.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emmert is such an ass. One thing I've been meaning to look into is whether some of the schools whose presidents voted in favor of these sanctions have offered our players. They should be exposed for that kind of skeezy behavior.

Well, the guy from Oregon State who was his right hand man in this bullshit was a former Ohio State guy. If the extent of our losses is what we've sustained and possibly Brown, I feel damn good and will support this group like no other team. They will always have a special place and are true Penn Staters. I would go to war with this team over any other any day of the week. Mauti is flat out SCARY

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats interesting because Im still hearing that he is leaving. The young man could be playing both sides here if he hasnt made his mind up yet.

the guy reporting it for PSU is very careful not to put it out there unless he is very sure. The iowa site guy came over and pretty much said he's hearing teh same.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy reporting it for PSU is very careful not to put it out there unless he is very sure. The iowa site guy came over and pretty much said he's hearing teh same.

Well could be. I have a friend ( ex Iowa player) that is part of the recruiting team and as of this morning he was still feeling pretty solid that Lynch was headed out but things change. We'll know by Sunday anyway, I think thats the last day for kids to leave if I remember right.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well could be. I have a friend ( ex Iowa player) that is part of the recruiting team and as of this morning he was still feeling pretty solid that Lynch was headed out but things change. We'll know by Sunday anyway, I think thats the last day for kids to leave if I remember right.

This just came out a couple hours ago. I said this was fluid all along, but I think we may hear confirmation this evening.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Confirmed by Akeel on twitter

Akeel Lynch ‏@ALynch_22
I will be wearing #22 in Blue&White jersey come Sept. 1st #WeStillAre #PennState #Sorryforthewait