• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Transfers

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he's never been to Norman. It's a great town. 15 minutes from Okc. Players can go to an Nba game if the want or hang out in Bricktown. Really the best of both worlds with a small town feel and close to a million people metro(without the gays and hippies).

But all the bigotry you can ask for!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he's never been to Norman. It's a great town. 15 minutes from Okc. Players can go to an Nba game if the want or hang out in Bricktown. Really the best of both worlds with a small town feel and close to a million people metro(without the gays and hippies).

Yet OU's largest alumni base is located in the D/FW. Why is that if you have such a paradise out there?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet OU's largest alumni base is located in the D/FW. Why is that if you have such a paradise out there?

it's the oil business, but then I wouldn't expect you to correlate that with OU grads being in Texas. :L

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the oil business, but then I wouldn't expect you to correlate that with OU grads being in Texas. :L

We turn their recruits into champions, they get pissy.

We send alumni down there to manage them, they get pissy.

There's just no helping those folks.

I think every state north of us owes us for the buffer....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We turn their recruits into champions, they get pissy.

We send alumni down there to manage them, they get pissy.

There's just no helping those folks.

I think every state north of us owes us for the buffer....

Remind me again who last won a NC and played for one? Favorite quote of all time:

"I'm going to OU so I can win a national championship!"

- Adrian Peterson

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I understand, if OU grads want to make money, you come to the Lone Star State. If they want to pump gas, deal black jack at Winstar or chase storms, you stay in Oklahoma......

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I understand, if OU grads want to make money, you come to the Lone Star State. If they want to pump gas, deal black jack at Winstar or chase storms, you stay in Oklahoma......

Ok.

We get it....we're in your head...sorry...yes you won the last one...yes you won the last NC...yes you own the head to head...goody goody gumdrops for you. If you're so superior why you gotta be slumming it with us dirty Okies? Take the high road man.

Care to add something related to the thread topic?

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

We get it....we're in your head...sorry...yes you won the last one...yes you won the last NC...yes you own the head to head...goody goody gumdrops for you. If you're so superior why you gotta be slumming it with us dirty Okies? Take the high road man.

Care to add something related to the thread topic?

Jelly cuz OU has more NCs than the entire state of Texas.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're crazy. Devon Energy, Chesapeake, Sandridge, and Continental all hire thousands of Texas and A&M grads. I know because I work for one of these companys. And lots of WV people have transferred to Okc as well. Devon last year moved most of their Houston operations to Okc. Things have changed.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you'll have to excuse exes, he doesn't get out of his parent's basement enough to know much about the oil business other than maybe pumping gas. his forte would seem to be $2 ho's, anal sex and dicks.....or is that his fascination?

meh, either way works....