• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Battles

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shared these same sentiments after he was drafted. Questionable pick but he's got time to grow.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't invest too much time into snap counts just yet. They will often do this to get a good look at someone that hasn't played in a while. They know what they have with Switzer after a full season with him in the slot. Rodgers still has a hill to climb.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if u have any twitter suggestions, i;ll take em, im still buidling my list to follow

sad to see dobbs doing poor, i really like his skill set. Layne needs to be a hit.

No shit gentry sucked,

davis ughh

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't invest too much time into snap counts just yet. They will often do this to get a good look at someone that hasn't played in a while. They know what they have with Switzer after a full season with him in the slot. Rodgers still has a hill to climb.
i have banged the rodgers drum before.......

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if u have any twitter suggestions, i;ll take em, im still buidling my list to follow

sad to see dobbs doing poor, i really like his skill set. Layne needs to be a hit.

No shit gentry sucked,

davis ughh
I follow this guy almost up to the minute: Blitzburgh (@Steel_Curtain4) | Twitter

He is one of the best fan-based twitter handles that simply mines Twitter to relay info. He's also partnered with BTSC. Don't follow the SteelersDepot handle, they plagiarize & repeat almost everything that Blitzburgh posts. It's been proven many times.

I also follow all of the PGH-based beat writers/reporters, as well as the team writers that all have camp-access: Mark Kaboly, Dale Lolley, Ray Fittipaldo, Gerry Dulac, James Wexell, Christopher Carter, Ed Bouchette, Alex Kozora, Jacob Klinger, Simon Chester, Tim Benz, Mike Prisuta, Missi Matthews, Bob Labriola, Paul Zeise, Andrew FIlliponi, Adam Crowley, Chris Adamski, etc etc. This list goes on & on in my bookmark manager lol.

Even the national media pundits with camp access: Jeremy Fowler, Jon Ledyard, Aditi Kinkhabwala (even though she seems to be reporting on the Ravens more this season),

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...Fortunately he's safe unless they make an unforeseen move for a TE.
Steelers should make a move during cuts. Going to be keeping a close eye on the Denver TE room as cuts draw near. Too much talent there to keep it all in house.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow this guy almost up to the minute: Blitzburgh (@Steel_Curtain4) | Twitter

He is one of the best fan-based twitter handles that simply mines Twitter to relay info. He's also partnered with BTSC. Don't follow the SteelersDepot handle, they plagiarize & repeat almost everything that Blitzburgh posts. It's been proven many times.

I also follow all of the PGH-based beat writers/reporters, as well as the team writers that all have camp-access: Mark Kaboly, Dale Lolley, Ray Fittipaldo, Gerry Dulac, James Wexell, Christopher Carter, Ed Bouchette, Alex Kozora, Jacob Klinger, Simon Chester, Tim Benz, Mike Prisuta, Missi Matthews, Bob Labriola, Paul Zeise, Andrew FIlliponi, Adam Crowley, Chris Adamski, etc etc. This list goes on & on in my bookmark manager lol.

Even the national media pundits with camp access: Jeremy Fowler, Jon Ledyard, Aditi Kinkhabwala (even though she seems to be reporting on the Ravens more this season),
wow thank You! i will add all this up!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow thank You! i will add all this up!
And honestly if I ever see a name that Blitzburgh repeatedly retweets, I will typically add them to my follow list if they provide good insider info.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this carries over to the season....word on Washington, D. Johnson yet?
Pretty quiet with Washington, but he seems to be continuing his same connection with Rudolph when running with the 2nd team offense. Johnson is gaining steam.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers training camp show talkings bout how big a liability jaylen Samuels is in pass coverage. Also, how he is more of a receiving back and 3rd down guy. If he keeps this up he may get squeezed out of work.........that last year they had to use him.

Snell and Ralph Webb look good

Also that the 2nd string tight end is not currently on the roster as u guys hve stated

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers training camp show talkings bout how big a liability jaylen Samuels is in pass coverage. Also, how he is more of a receiving back and 3rd down guy. If he keeps this up he may get squeezed out of work.........that last year they had to use him.

Snell and Ralph Webb look good

Also that the 2nd string tight end is not currently on the roster as u guys hve stated
Meh, the presence of Snell alleviates that problem. But I don't think he's at risk of losing his spot. Fichtner has plans to use him in combination with Conner somehow. Seeing how much they lined up Samuels in the slot, I'm thinking we'll see him a lot more.

For as good as Webb has looked, he still hasn't displaced Trey Edmunds which doesn't make sense. Edmunds is a serviceable guy but hadn't heard anything that great about him like we're hearing about Webb.