• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp 2015

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest takeaway from the game was Jonas Gray escaping the dog house finally. They really need him especially if JG is going to start any games. The running game needs to be huge.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest takeaway from the game was Jonas Gray escaping the dog house finally. They really need him especially if JG is going to start any games. The running game needs to be huge.

I think a lot of JG's issues will be helped when he plays with the starting oline and offense.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB is still a concern for me. Blount injured and suspended game 1. Grey may still be a one trick pony? He looked good so let's hope not? Blount if he returns to his former self and Grey keeps doing what he's been doing can be formidable just too many ifs. Hated losing Vereen. Hope White can pick up that important piece of production? I'm not sold that Bolden can?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of JG's issues will be helped when he plays with the starting oline and offense.

Agreed but if Gray can do half of what he did in the Colts regular season game last year that takes a lot of heat off either QB. JG needs a lot of reps with the first team guys so I hope he is getting that.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy could do half of what Jonas did to the Division Championship Colts (Lol) last regular season.

pee-wee_football_2013-10-26_0001_web.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced that Jonas is in the doghouse. I think that BB is still looking at his best options. Remember that I am a Gray fan. This is business as usual in NE. We are always looking for somebody to "step up"

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced that Jonas is in the doghouse. I think that BB is still looking at his best options. Remember that I am a Gray fan. This is business as usual in NE. We are always looking for somebody to "step up"

a new season apparently has let him escape. Not sure what he offers either but he never had a chance to find out after his break out game. Hopefully he can have similar success.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost everyone was back at camp yesterday. Only three players not there. Wendell, White (bruised thigh) and mysteriously.......................Logan Ryan.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost everyone was back at camp yesterday. Only three players not there. Wendell, White (bruised thigh) and mysteriously.......................Logan Ryan.
Good news and once again thanks for the update.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but if Gray can do half of what he did in the Colts regular season game last year that takes a lot of heat off either QB. JG needs a lot of reps with the first team guys so I hope he is getting that.

Well if he does he'll finish the season with 1600 yds and 32 TDs. Yeah... I'd be happy with that production. :yes:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with you guys hoarding all the TE's in the league? Looks like you guys just traded for another one.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with you guys hoarding all the TE's in the league? Looks like you guys just traded for another one.

Well, according to Hammerdown Brady can only throw the ball 3 yards so it makes sense to have some real big bodies to catch the ball in the pile of human giants near the line of scrimmage.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reiss_mike_m.jpg
Mike Reiss, ESPN Staff Writer

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots redistributed the depth on their roster Tuesday, acquiring tight end Asante Cleveland in a trade with the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for offensive lineman Jordan Devey, sources tell ESPN.

The Patriots are thin at tight end with Scott Chandler and Jake Bequette injured, and having previously traded Tim Wright, their No. 3 tight end, to Tampa Bay. The 6-foot-5, 260-pound Cleveland is in his second NFL season after entering the league as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Miami. He appeared in six games last season.

The 6-foot-6, 320-pound Devey is a third-year player out of Memphis who joined the team as an undrafted free agent in 2013 and spent that season on the practice squad. He made the active roster in 2014 and played in seven games, with four starts. He has played tackle and guard for the team.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 20983
Mike Reiss, ESPN Staff Writer

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots redistributed the depth on their roster Tuesday, acquiring tight end Asante Cleveland in a trade with the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for offensive lineman Jordan Devey, sources tell ESPN.

The Patriots are thin at tight end with Scott Chandler and Jake Bequette injured, and having previously traded Tim Wright, their No. 3 tight end, to Tampa Bay. The 6-foot-5, 260-pound Cleveland is in his second NFL season after entering the league as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Miami. He appeared in six games last season.

The 6-foot-6, 320-pound Devey is a third-year player out of Memphis who joined the team as an undrafted free agent in 2013 and spent that season on the practice squad. He made the active roster in 2014 and played in seven games, with four starts. He has played tackle and guard for the team.

Woo hoo, we just traded scrubs. LOL. I read somewhere NE tried playing Devey but he was bad the team benched him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo hoo, we just traded scrubs. LOL. I read somewhere NE tried playing Devey but he was bad the team benched him.
Devey has versatility played some tackle and guard and has good size. Not a starter on SF but a decent back up.

Not sure what BB is seeing in Asante Cleveland? He has one TD in his college and pro career. Is he a damn good blocker? I hope this doesn't mean that Chandler is out for a while? I really want to see him and Gronk on the filed together (ALOT).

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devey has versatility played some tackle and guard and has good size. Not a starter on SF but a decent back up.

Not sure what BB is seeing in Asante Cleveland? He has one TD in his college and pro career. Is he a damn good blocker? I hope this doesn't mean that Chandler is out for a while? I really want to see him and Gronk on the filed together (ALOT).
Not sure about Assante Cleveland. He was buried on the TE depth chart. Last year he briefly played because our TEs were all injured

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is a camp body with Chandler and Bequette hurt. He is practice squad eligible.

Devey can play. We just have better options. He'll start in SF

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Seabass and Solder back to work. That will only make Mason and Jackson that much better. Still curious what is up with Stork, but Andrews seems to be handling his own, for now.

NE picked up another OG/OT from waivers...If they are this concerned that they need to make 2 moves to get OL, they just need to pony up an get Mathis in here.

Interesting on the TE front...if they had kept Wright, this would not be an issue. Reports are Chandler is coming back soon, so maybe this move was to give Gronk time off and let Hooman, Devlin and this new guy play.

Looking forward to these practices with NO. Going to see more out of those than the game this week.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Seabass and Solder back to work. That will only make Mason and Jackson that much better. Still curious what is up with Stork, but Andrews seems to be handling his own, for now.

NE picked up another OG/OT from waivers...If they are this concerned that they need to make 2 moves to get OL, they just need to pony up an get Mathis in here.

Interesting on the TE front...if they had kept Wright, this would not be an issue. Reports are Chandler is coming back soon, so maybe this move was to give Gronk time off and let Hooman, Devlin and this new guy play.

Looking forward to these practices with NO. Going to see more out of those than the game this week.
This is not about looking for another tight end, this is about camp bodies that can fill out the practice sessions and then move to the practice squad.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not about looking for another tight end, this is about camp bodies that can fill out the practice sessions and then move to the practice squad.

I realize that, but keeping Wright would have solved that problem. LOL