• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Rumor

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Pirri traded to the Panthers for a third round pick this year and a fifth round pick in 2016.

Dumbfounded by this move. You don't have room on your team for the AHL leading scorer? You hardly give him an opportunity?

I don't get it. He's a future 25-35 goal scorer for the Panthers.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never gonna make it for Q, but a third and sixth rounder is so weak of a get for this guy. Well, at least we can see what we might have had if you watch a panthers game. I just dont like this excuse that if they were not in the hawks system they would be in the nhl alot sooner, but they go back and get versteeg and regin so there is no room for them.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks won't make any moves. Period. I'd be stunned if they do.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dont want to see Leddy moved want to see him with real partner every game. Tired of watching Oduya being beat and Hammer on his backhand clearing pucks, would rather lose Oduya. Definitely dont want McNeil moved, he is a future powerplay point man, well, if he gets a chance to play here. Thats alot to give up, but unless its gonna be Clendening taking Leddys roster spot, I cant see us trading a dman and counting on rosie and brookbank every nite. Remember, Kostka was claimed last week too.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Pirri to Florida for a 3rd and a 5th. Done.

CONFIRMED TRADE »

Chicago Acquired:
3rd Round Pick (2014)
5th Round Pick (2016)

Florida Acquired:
Brandon Pirri

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Pirri to Florida for a 3rd and a 5th. Done.

CONFIRMED TRADE »

Chicago Acquired:
3rd Round Pick (2014)
5th Round Pick (2016)

Florida Acquired:
Brandon Pirri

Like I said yesterday, this is a weak get for Pirri. Still think its setting up the next one, but this is one that is gonna hurt. If Pirri couldnt fill the second line center need, I doubt anyone ever will.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brian Lawton: Lawton says not to be surprised if Ryan Kesler ends up with the Blackhawks in a three way deal. There is a lot going on behind the scenes on this one.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Lawton: Lawton says not to be surprised if Ryan Kesler ends up with the Blackhawks in a three way deal. There is a lot going on behind the scenes on this one.

Sorry...I'd be surprised. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised nonetheless.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierre LaBrun reports today that the Blackhawks have NO interest in Ryan Kessler.

This, while they continue to pick up players that will have ZERO impact on the team, ie fringe players at best.

Despite recent success, this team befuddles me with its fear of ever making a significant move.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty Brodeur to Chicago being reported as a real possibility.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierre LaBrun reports today that the Blackhawks have NO interest in Ryan Kessler.

This, while they continue to pick up players that will have ZERO impact on the team, ie fringe players at best.

Despite recent success, this team befuddles me with its fear of ever making a significant move.

Other sources reporting Vancouver turned down Leddy, Bickell and McNeill for Kesler - at which point Chicago decided they no longer had interest.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as other teams make what may be significant additions to bolster their playoff roster, the Hawks will sit idly by.

And of course when they get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs, StanB will shrug his shoulders and wonder what went wrong.

Dillusional to think this Hawks team is really good enough to win the Cup this year.

The last 3 losses in 4 games has me thinking that way. Right now, the Hawks are not playing well.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty Brodeur to Chicago being reported as a real possibility.

Raanta is not playing enough, yeah, better get him back to rockford instead of allowing him to alternate games with crawford.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other sources reporting Vancouver turned down Leddy, Bickell and McNeill for Kesler - at which point Chicago decided they no longer had interest.

Kesler might have waved his no trade clause, with the concern about his businesses in canada. Some consider vancooover our biggest rival.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Kesler would have been a huge addition.

This Hawks team as is, just doesn't have the juice to win another Cup this season.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Kesler would have been a huge addition.

This Hawks team as is, just doesn't have the juice to win another Cup this season.

its winning the cup this year, but knowing they are actually considering the future here. You see in the article they dont even mention Clendening as one of the d men they are high on. He is pretty much the duncan keith in rockford.

I still say we might be a little farther ahead with Hayes, Pirri and definitely Teuvo in the mix for the upcoming seasons. Trade Oduya, yeah I get that, I cant say how much I cant stand Hammer playing at a weakness of needing to clear on backhands every time.

I just wonder what these players think. We have three 6th d men that are not good enough to play every day, but can consider trading both Leddy and Oduya for another forward? I just wonder what the team feel about Kane asking management to get Kessler, considering two or three of his team mates may have been needed to go to get him here.