• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade advice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I probably got the short end of the stick. It was VERY difficult haggling with this guy and I will likely never spend a day sending emails back and forth. Our league has a private chat system and of course he doesn't use it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I probably got the short end of the stick. It was VERY difficult haggling with this guy and I will likely never spend a day sending emails back and forth. Our league has a private chat system and of course he doesn't use it.

was this your first trade of the fantasy year???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But not many happen because alot of the members don't want to chat back and forth and instead like to send offers that just piss you off so bad you don't even want to counter. I don't see the trade being that bad. This was Jones' best year. Marte and Carpenter could possibly be top 20 players this year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he looks like the winner today, but I don't think it is that bad. It would have been better with Rosario as the other catcher, but since you didn't need Santana to play C, it won't kill you.

If Marte and Cabrera play as well as they are capable and Jones regresses a little, this will end up being a win for you.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he looks like the winner today, but I don't think it is that bad. It would have been better with Rosario as the other catcher, but since you didn't need Santana to play C, it won't kill you.

If Marte and Cabrera play as well as they are capable and Jones regresses a little, this will end up being a win for you.

I agree... the problem with the trade is not that the trade is not good, the problem is that preseason value Adam Jones is the best value, and santana might be the second best value...

at the end of the season i would not be surprised if he wins this trade, but for preseason value he certainly lost the trade right now...