• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top Tight Ends - ESPN Insider

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witten is too high and Julius Thomas isn't going to do dick in Jacksonville. I'm not sure how Julius didn't end up on the decline list.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witten is too high and Julius Thomas isn't going to do dick in Jacksonville. I'm not sure how Julius didn't end up on the decline list.

There is nothing else in Jacksonville so if Thomas can stay healthy he will get maybe double the targets he got in Denver. The problem is I can't see him lasting a year. He is too soft to play through injuries so the second he feels any kind of pain he just sits for 4-weeks.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing else in Jacksonville so if Thomas can stay healthy he will get maybe double the targets he got in Denver. The problem is I can't see him lasting a year. He is too soft to play through injuries so the second he feels any kind of pain he just sits for 4-weeks.
He may get more yards but there is no way he will be hitting the double digits in touchdowns. I agree with you on being able to stay healthy. That's a pretty big concern too.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may get more yards but there is no way he will be hitting the double digits in touchdowns. I agree with you on being able to stay healthy. That's a pretty big concern too.

I think he will hit double digit touchdowns if he can stay healthy. I think he gets some garbage time touchdowns that help his numbers.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will hit double digit touchdowns if he can stay healthy. I think he gets some garbage time touchdowns that help his numbers.
I have a feeling they'll be using a good bit of 2 TE sets since they have Mercedes Lewis who isn't great but he's still okay. I think Allen Robinson will be a decent redzone target if Bortles can find some accuracy too.