• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 to watch at Bama's camp...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMarcus Walker - Probably committing to Bama in August.

Robert Foster - Bama has been high on his list ever since he visited the spring game. He's bringing his family with him to the camp, so if they approve of him playing away from home, we could emerge as his leader.

Marquez White - White is visiting during the camp, but he won't be participating. Right now he's committed to FSU, but I heard he grew up a big Alabama fan, even has a Bama tattoo. I'm don't remember if we've offered him yet or not, I know he committed to FSU when he didn't have an offer from us.

Kendall Beckwith - Beckwith is making his second visit to the Tide this summer. Alabama and LSU have been his top 2 for several months. He stars as a QB in high school, but is expected to play LB in college.

Kenneth Santa Marina - This dude is a 6-foot-6, 330 pound tackle with a high ceiling and a ton of potential. We might get a commit from him next week.

Walker Jones - Younger brother of Harrison and Barrett Jones. He is being recruited mainly as an OLB, but could play H-back.

Derrick Green - The top running back in the country is making his first visit to T-town. While we are on his list of favorites, we are considered long shots to land him. This visit will decide if Bama makes his final cut.

Holland Fisher - He is a Virginia Tech commit right now, but has a lot of interest in Alabama. He said at the rivals 5 star challenge that Alabama is a team he will heavily consider. We're recruiting him as a safety. Also, the VT fans of SportsHoopla are very confident this one isn't leaving VT..

Da'Shawn Hand - He is the top prospect for 2014, making his first visit to Tuscaloosa. Right now we are one of the early favorites for his sig. Bama hope to make a big impression and possibly take the lead for the future 5 star, 6-foot-4, 245 pound prospect.

Leonard Fournette - This guy is projected as the top running back in the country for 2014. Right now Bama is the early favorite to land his signature, also our running backs coach Burton Burns attended the same high school as Leonard. It would nice to snag this guy out of Louisiana.

This is from tidesports, I tried not to copy and paste, but everything is there. :)