• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 SEC nonconference games in 2013

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I guess there's just 2 ways of looking at things. I guess thats why Lane stadium is slap full on Saturday's against Duke, and Miami fans can't get half of sun life filled for a FSU-Miami game. VT has been a lot closer to that door than a whole lot of programes as of lately. Dont throw them under the bus just because of one semi bad year. VT has just signed the 2 best recruiting classes they have ever had and just addressed the black eye that has been holding them back for years - Stiney, Newsome, and Mike O'Cain. They could get back to a MNC type team soon.....or fall off like a bad bag of dope. No one knows.

Lane stadium is full because you guys are good most years, but mostly because its the only game in town. Miami won 5 NCs with a half full stadium.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane stadium is full because you guys are good most years, but mostly because its the only game in town. Miami won 5 NCs with a half full stadium.

Well regardless, I'm just ready for some of those good ol early 2000 games where there were MNCs on the line between both schools. I think both schools are headed in that direction too...as long as some serious extra sanctions don't come down on you guys....or our new offensive coaching staff ends up being a whiff.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He probably wouldn't start for James Madison.... :dhd:

Maybe if VT signed 20 more people each year than they had room for than the JMU QB would have came to VT. :dhd: Probably could have gotten that guy from Louisiana Monroe too.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I guess there's just 2 ways of looking at things. I guess thats why Lane stadium is slap full on Saturday's against Duke, and Miami fans can't get half of sun life filled for a FSU-Miami game. VT has been a lot closer to that door than a whole lot of programes as of lately. Dont throw them under the bus just because of one semi bad year. VT has just signed the 2 best recruiting classes they have ever had and just addressed the black eye that has been holding them back for years - Stiney, Newsome, and Mike O'Cain. They could get back to a MNC type team soon.....or fall off like a bad bag of dope. No one knows.

Well regardless, I'm just ready for some of those good ol early 2000 games where there were MNCs on the line between both schools. I think both schools are headed in that direction too...as long as some serious extra sanctions don't come down on you guys....or our new offensive coaching staff ends up being a whiff.

I agree. Canes/VT games are great. I don't expect any big surprises with the case. Except for watching the NCAA shitting their pants and writing big fat checks.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if VT signed 20 more people each year than they had room for than the JMU QB would have came to VT. :dhd: Probably could have gotten that guy from Louisiana Monroe too.

FUCK YOU!

This conversation is OVER!

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you have to have enough recruits to sign first!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like VT. You guys are not Auburn, way better.Like I said, without a NC, I don't care. You will not see me tout it when it happens. We are not dead, dead teams don't beat, I mean kill VT even in their down time.

LMAO! Wow :L