• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 SEC nonconference games in 2013

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome.... How many championships you got? VT is the Awbarn of the ACC

No, we win our conference dummy.

We have been in the ACC for 9 seasons and won it 4 time and lost in the ACCG twice. We also won the Big East three time sin the last 20 years, so that would be 7 conference titles.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have been in the ACC for 9 seasons and won it 4 time and lost in the ACCG twice. We also won the Big East three time sin the last 20 years, so that would be 7 conference titles.

Hey that's great!!!!:yahoo:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we have no chance in this game. You are Big Bad Bama. We are coming off of the worst season of the past 20, with a new offensive coaching staff.

We have no chance, except it is football so actually we do.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record.... I'd love VT to be a member of the SEC. But don't think you'll come in and in 9 years have 6 SEC CG appearances. Just sayin'

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And great hockey game tonight 46 & 2..... Kovy has y'all number the past couple of games.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We'd beat A&M's ass like we did the last 2 times around too. :yahoo:

That's all good and shit. But no one remembers who were the conference champs, the NC on the other hand.... I could care less if the Canes win the ACC unless it comes with a NC.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome.... How many championships you got? VT is the Awbarn of the ACC

None. Which really doesn't bother me all that much. We got there a few years back and had to play a team that would have probably beatin (predicting the future again) any of the last 5-8 MNC contenders. We'll get there again one day. They've been knocking on the door for years. I'm just having fun watching some good football until that time comes. Lets not forget that luck has just as much to do with winning a MNC as anything else does.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all good and shit. But no one remembers who were the conference champs, the NC on the other hand.... I could care less if the Canes win the ACC unless it comes with a NC.

Of course not BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER WON IT!

I was refuting the claim that we are "the Auburn" of the ACC. Pay attention.

Miami is a dead program. Sorry.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Of course not BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER WON IT!

I was refuting the claim that we are "the Auburn" of the ACC. Pay attention.

Miami is a dead program. Sorry.

I like VT. You guys are not Auburn, way better.Like I said, without a NC, I don't care. You will not see me tout it when it happens. We are not dead, dead teams don't beat, I mean kill VT even in their down time.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess there's just 2 ways of looking at things. I guess thats why Lane stadium is slap full on Saturday's against Duke, and Miami fans can't get half of sun life filled for a FSU-Miami game. VT has been a lot closer to that door than a whole lot of programes as of lately. Dont throw them under the bus just because of one semi bad year. VT has just signed the 2 best recruiting classes they have ever had and just addressed the black eye that has been holding them back for years - Stiney, Newsome, and Mike O'Cain. They could get back to a MNC type team soon.....or fall off like a bad bag of dope. No one knows.