• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 QB

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow the NFL Network reveals their Top 10 Players, so I thought it would be fun to rank players at there positions. Here's my Top 10 Quarterbacks.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Eli Manning
6. Matt Ryan
7. Joe Flacco
8. Matt Stafford
9. Russell Wilson
10. Colin Kaepernick

9 and 10 can go either way.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Drew Brees
4. Tom Brady
5. Matt Ryan
6. Matt Stafford
7. Tony Romo
8. Eli Manning
9. Robert Griffin (health would change this)
10. Russell Wilson

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Drew Brees
4. Tom Brady
5. Matt Ryan
6. Matt Stafford
7. Tony Romo
8. Eli Manning
9. Robert Griffin (health would change this)
10. Russell Wilson

LOL

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Peyton Manning
5. Matt Ryan
6. Eli Manning
7. Joe Flacco
8. Matt Stafford
9. Colin Kaepernick
10. Tony Romo

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Peyton Manning
5. Matt Ryan
6. Eli Manning
7. Joe Flacco
8. Matt Stafford
9 Colin Kaepernick
10. Tony Romo

was this a Joke to make a back handed stab at Hawks fans by putting Tony Romo over Russell Wilson? If not omg are you kidding me?!?!?! Tony " Choke artist " Romo? lol but all kidding aside Right now i would put Wilson over Keap only because of the body of work and the fact that Head to Head Wilson holds the advantage over Keap.

1. Rogers ( no other QB passes like him has a higher TD to attempts and can also run like he does )
2. Brees ( nothing you can say about this guy, he is the energizer bunny of QB's )
3. Peyton ( he continues to prove each year he is one of the best QB's to play the game )
4. Ryan ( he outperformed Brady very slightly this past season )
5. Brady ( His numbers have been steady but look for them to start falling off )
6.RGIII ( His season was interrupted by injury but he still had a 102.4 season rating and 8.14 ypa )
7. Wilson ( a little Slow getting the Ball out, at least he went through his progression 100 rating 64.1%)
8. Flacco ( he got blamed for to much of the past, he also got to much hype for the teams success )

9.a-9.b Stafford ( A pure gunslinger with a HUGE target at WR. To many INT's needs to stay healthy )
9.a-9.b Kaepernick ( lacks touch, to often runs after first read but still a dynamic threat at QB )

As you notice Luck is not on this list. His numbers were poor and on the same scale as Lockers other than yards. If you throw a ton and have one of the best WR in the league you will have a ton of yards but his comp % was bearly over 54% and got to much love for being the #1 overall pick.

Locker 56.4% Comp 6.93 ypa 74 rating.
Luck 54.1% Comp 6.98 ypa 76.4 rating.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was this a Joke to make a back handed stab at Hawks fans by putting Tony Romo over Russell Wilson? If not omg are you kidding me?!?!?! Tony " Choke artist " Romo? lol but all kidding aside Right now i would put Wilson over Keap only because of the body of work and the fact that Head to Head Wilson holds the advantage over Keap.

1. Rogers ( no other QB passes like him has a higher TD to attempts and can also run like he does )
2. Brees ( nothing you can say about this guy, he is the energizer bunny of QB's )
3. Peyton ( he continues to prove each year he is one of the best QB's to play the game )
5. Brady ( His numbers have been steady but look for them to start falling off )
6.RGIII ( His season was interrupted by injury but he still had a 102.4 season rating and 8.14 ypa )
7. Wilson ( a little Slow getting the Ball out, at least he went through his progression 100 rating 64.1%)
8. Flacco ( he got blamed for to much of the past, he also got to much hype for the teams success )

9.a-9.b Stafford ( A pure gunslinger with a HUGE target at WR. To many INT's needs to stay healthy )
9.a-9.b Kaepernick ( lacks touch, to often runs after first read but still a dynamic threat at QB )

As you notice Luck is not on this list. His numbers were poor and on the same scale as Lockers other than yards. If you throw a ton and have one of the best WR in the league you will have a ton of yards but his comp % was bearly over 54% and got to much love for being the #1 overall pick.

Yes, yes it was. Just having a little fun, bro, relax. I would take Wilson over Romo for sure. As far as body of work between Kaep and Wilson, it's too early to tell. This year will be a better indicator of which one is better and even then, I say it will be next the 2014 season before we really know anything. Comparing either of these guys or even comparing their #'s to the top 4 QB's is in mind, foolish. Staying power says a lot.

I just looked at your list. You really have Bob Griffin and Wilson that high? I'm sorry but no way. You Seahawk fans really love you some Wilson but he is a sophmore in the NFL and people now have an entire season of game tape to try and figure out a rookie QB's strengths and weaknesses. I guess we will see if he hung the moon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at your list. You really have Bob Griffin and Wilson that high? I'm sorry but no way. You Seahawk fans really love you some Wilson but he is a sophmore in the NFL and people now have an entire season of game tape to try and figure out a rookie QB's strengths and weaknesses. I guess we will see if he hung the moon.

The thing is watch Wilson last half of the Season. Carroll and Bevell had really tied Wilsons hands early on and you saw flashes of greatness. Problem was they wouldn't allow him to be great. Not that they did not want to but i think they were playing it safe and not allowing him to possible make a mistake that could stunt his growth. Then they opened it up and Wilson was the best QB in the NFL. NOT just the NFC but the NFL in the 2nd half of the season. Not 3rd best not 4th best but the BEST OVERALL QB. So yeah i have Wilson that high. Thats something most 49er fans do not know because its something your team/news outlets wouldn't want to tell you. No QB in the NFL not Rogers not Brees not a single one was better than Wilson after week 10. :) the more you know :)

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be more insulted about Brady being below Ryan and Brees than you should be about romo over Wilson if I were the type to care about these lists. Romo isn't consistent but his "on" is probably a little better than Wilson's. Too much of a head case for me to actually put him there, but it's not that absurd.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is watch Wilson last half of the Season. Carroll and Bevell had really tied Wilsons hands early on and you saw flashes of greatness. Problem was they wouldn't allow him to be great. Not that they did not want to but i think they were playing it safe and not allowing him to possible make a mistake that could stunt his growth. Then they opened it up and Wilson was the best QB in the NFL. NOT just the NFC but the NFL in the 2nd half of the season. Not 3rd best not 4th best but the BEST OVERALL QB. So yeah i have Wilson that high. Thats something most 49er fans do not know because its something your team/news outlets wouldn't want to tell you. No QB in the NFL not Rogers not Brees not a single one was better than Wilson after week 10. :) the more you know :)

Wow, just wow. I can see believing in your QB but to put him above the proven, elite, QBs is asinine. As I said, staying power proves overall excellence. Being good in your rookie season when no team, defensive coordinator, has film on you? I think you're jumping the gun.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith will make the AFC pro bowl squad is my prediction this year.
Too much homerism in these posts. Wilson, Kaep, Luck, Griffin are right there in the mid-range 12-20ish...How could you leave out Flacco? Big Ben? Rivers had a down year last year..I wont expect that this year.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If RG3 wasn't coming off a knee injury I could see putting him up there. I don't disagree on the others though.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tony Romo is actually a decent QB. People love to bag on him but he is still a good QB.

For me personally:

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Drew Brees
5. Matt Ryan
6. Matt Stafford
7. Eli Manning
8. Joe Flacco
9. Russell Wilson
10. Tony Romo

Put Romo at 10 mostly because I felt it would almost be a little too cliched to put Wilson at 9 then Kaepernick at 10. Plus I'd like to wait until Kaep actually reaches 16 regular season starts before I put him top 10 in anything.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more insulted about Brady being below Ryan and Brees than you should be about romo over Wilson if I were the type to care about these lists. Romo isn't consistent but his "on" is probably a little better than Wilson's. Too much of a head case for me to actually put him there, but it's not that absurd.

I was making my List partly off what they did last season and what i believe they will do this coming season. It was opinion based. I believe Brady will fall pretty far this coming season, i look at his team and weapons and i just see decline all over it. Ryan on the other hand Took a step he needed to last season and i believe he will only improve because of it and this pushes him over Brady. Brees if you ask me is the #2 passing QB behind Rogers in the NFL but i made my list like i said Based on what i believe will happen this season and what we saw last season. There is a reason for my madness. :)

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
darn 5 minute limit ........

as for the top 10 QB's list for this season, no matter WHAT people put down its only a guess because Brees/Brady and Rogers could all go out with a injury and POOF no more top 10. I tried to make a educated guess using past history and team rosters, Schedule and my opinion.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo is actually a decent QB. People love to bag on him but he is still a good QB.

For me personally:

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Drew Brees
5. Matt Ryan
6. Matt Stafford
7. Eli Manning
8. Joe Flacco
9. Russell Wilson
10. Tony Romo

Put Romo at 10 mostly because I felt it would almost be a little too cliched to put Wilson at 9 then Kaepernick at 10. Plus I'd like to wait until Kaep actually reaches 16 regular season starts before I put him top 10 in anything.

Haha, touché.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im pretty sure Matt Ryan and his 305 ypg, 22 TD's and 5 INTS and a win over Mr Wilson and the Seahwaks in the time frame you are talking about would disagree with that statement.... LOL. OK so my list is

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Ryan
5. Brees
6. Eli Manning
7. Flacco
8. Kaepernick
9. RG3
10. Wilson

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I think you guys are really underrating Russell. The bottom line is that nobody on that list other than Rodgers and Brady has had an 8 game stretch better than Russell did at the end of last year. When you are in your first year and you weren't even the #1 QB for half of camp, and you outperform the single best stretch of a 4+ year veteran, I don't know how you how can favor the veterans.

My list is:

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Manning
4. Brees
5. Wilson
6. RG3
7. Eli
8. Ryan
9. Romo
10T. Roethlisberger
10T. Kaepernick

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I think you guys are really underrating Russell. The bottom line is that nobody on that list other than Rodgers and Brady has had an 8 game stretch better than Russell did at the end of last year. When you are in your first year and you weren't even the #1 QB for half of camp, and you outperform the single best stretch of a 4+ year veteran, I don't know how you how can favor the veterans.

My list is:

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Manning
4. Brees
5. Wilson
6. RG3
7. Eli
8. Ryan
9. Romo
10T. Roethlisberger
10T. Kaepernick

SB you know I LOVE Russell but having him top 5 this early is nuts. I wouldnt even have put Ryan top 5 without a playoff win last year and he has done it for WAYY longer than Russell. Kid is a stud though without a doubt, I could maybe see him top 8 but not quite top 5 yet.